05/26/16 - Hamburg, Germany - Volksparkstadion

downzy

44 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Uh huh and when I said AC/DC was "too heavy" for my mind, I really meant that their lyrics about women, hell, booze, sex, fat Rosie, "too many women too many pills", it was too much for me.

Not that GN'R lyrics weren't sleazy but with the Illusions, lyrics took a whole new dimension from AFD.

:lol: that stuff hits home much more strongly for a teenage guy than for a gal. But, AC/DC always has had a big female following too - part of it has to do with the attraction for Bon and even Angus I'd say, but unlike many 'Rock' bands, anyone whether male or female, can actually Rock their hearts out to the music -most of their catalog is perfect if you want to shake a leg and just dance.  

Anyway, Uncle Axl first heard WLR and fell in love with AC/DC when he was still a kid. But apparently, after he moved to LA, and heard the song played in a club, it made him jump up like he was possessed, and he started pushing people out of his way while he was dancing and kicking and screaming along to it like a madman. Well, that's what AC/DC can do to people.

Edited by The Archer
  • Like 1