06/01/16 - Leipzig, Germany - Red Bull Arena

downzy

The videos are great. Axl is great. I can't get my eyes off him, the energy, voice, confidence. Wow. It is easy to forget that Angus is on stage too. Sorry Granpa Angus, but Axl is stealing the show more and more with every song. Now it's not ACDC with Axl, it's Axl and friends. :headbang:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Does he flip someone off at 1:03 as he walked down the runway? :lol:

:lol:I thought so at first too. He's just putting up his first finger to go with the "Number one with a bullet" line though.

• Like 1

Gotta be said any people who doubred Axl's voice was holding up well have been answered in this show, Axl's voice sounded much fresher and less croaky/donald duck like and he had a superb sound to his tone today.

Shoot to Thrill is superb, I think actually this is the song he nails the best!

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

The videos are great. Axl is great. I can't get my eyes off him, the energy, voice, confidence. Wow. It is easy to forget that Angus is on stage too. Sorry Granpa Angus, but Axl is stealing the show more and more with every song. Now it's not ACDC with Axl, it's Axl and friends. :headbang:

He's doing so well, it's the best time I can remember to be an Axl fan. 

Having said that though, I am equally impressed with the legend that is Angus Young! He has been beyond awesome from what I've seen. as much as I love Axl I find myself watching Angus just as much now. 

12 minutes ago, nelsontod said:

man, a couple forum members are really obsessed with axls looks.  kind of scary (buffalo bill?).  we should have a new thread.  "Carving Axl"  It would be great.  we could talk about his hair, his body, is fat rolls, is muscular thighs, his double chin, his teeth...maybe, just maybe, we could petition to get his body after he's dead so we can put is skin face on our own faces.

No need for a new thread. ;)

16 minutes ago, nelsontod said:

man, a couple forum members are really obsessed with axls looks.  kind of scary (buffalo bill?).  we should have a new thread.  "Carving Axl"  It would be great.  we could talk about his hair, his body, is fat rolls, is muscular thighs, his double chin, his teeth...maybe, just maybe, we could petition to get his body after he's dead so we can put is skin face on our own faces.

:smiley-confused2: