06/04/16 - London, England - The Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park

downzy

4 minutes ago, nelsontod said:

well, if he doesnt join onstage, he cant complain about the media.  you dont just  walk around london like that.

He do what He want! 

Maybe The Boys will have a meeting after the Concert... Im curious if He N' Duff stay in same hotel with Axl

1 hour ago, AFD5 said:

Intro to Whole Lotta Rosie "I'd like to welcome a couple of my friends on the stage you might know these guys  Mr Duff Mckagan & Mr Slash" the crowd goes wild.

We're all expecting Slash and Duff, what if it turns out to be Sebastian Bach and they break out in to My Michelle. Still a GNR moment at an AC/DC show.  

Edited by darkknite63

5 minutes ago, darkknite63 said:

We're all expecting Slash and Duff, what if it turns out to be Sebastian Bach and they break out in to My Michelle. Still a GNR moment at an AC/DC show.  

What if they bring out Paul Huge from under Axl's cupboard? :smiley-confused2:

8 hours ago, The Archer said:

I am going to be able to comfortably watch this around the afternoon, out here in the South West - I'm placing all my hopes on the British having high quality internet/wi-fi signals as compared to their cousins on the mainland.

let's hope so! I have been disappointed the last few times with poor or no periscope, FB or any kind of access to the concerts. it's supposed to be 100 degrees here today and we are not used to that kind of heat so i'll be holed up inside my air conditioned house! my friend lives in Tuscon and said it was 111 there yesterday and 117 in Phoenix where you live...i'd DIE!!! :P 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thesamesky said:

ACDC page say to Londos fans that tonight they can 'Expect something special. '

We all know that is going to be GUNS N' DC!!!

ACDC feat Axl plus Slash is amazing! what song you guys think they should play ?

Guns for Hire :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

If possible, can someone post a picture of the West Ham event jersey they did for tonight's show? The picture on the online store is just an illustration of it. Can't wait to get mine in the mail :)

didn't you post it here yesterday? someone did...