06/04/16 - London, England - The Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park

downzy

18 hours ago, kanecrescente said:

I know a friend who is v/ good with meeting celebrities... He said he's gonna find out which hotel they'll be staying in tomorrow due to that being when they arrive if anybody's interested in me sharing that info with you lot

So did your friend find the bloody hotel yet? 

• Like 1

Is anyone meeting up before the show?  I'm meeting with a couple of friends I met in Vegas, probably somewhere in Westfield shopping centre for a few drinks beforehand. Got my Axl/DC t-shirt and I can't wait for Saturday!!! :headbang:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UKbliss said:

Anyone any idea of how GA is gonna work? Do you think the pit will be divided in sections? My ticket has GA7 on it so was wondering about it.

This is my concern too. 

Looks as though there's dividing fences in the GA area, but as for the numbers maybe they relate to the entry points?

14 hours ago, UKbliss said:

Anyone any idea of how GA is gonna work? Do you think the pit will be divided in sections? My ticket has GA7 on it so was wondering about it.

Any stadium gig will always have a golden circle/pit setup for GA - it's for safety and security purposes. Unless they specifically sold golden circle/pit tickets separately from the regular GA tickets (Which most shows do), then pit is usually first come, first served. Either way, the number on your ticket doesn't really mean anything - the ticketing companies always split up GA into "sections" for the purpose of tracking what's been sold, that number doesn't mean anything to anyone except the ticket agency.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, HomeFuck79 said:

Hey guys! Long time lurker, first time poster. In London for the gig tomorrow. Hung out outside the hotel earlier on. A few people waiting around.  Not much goin on.I have my girlfriend with me and her idea of fun is most definitely not hanging around outside a hotel for a few hours a time. So ( much to my annoyance) we left to take a walk around Central London. As we were approaching Regent Street, I spotted a familiar face across the street.....Duff!!! 

I nearly lost my shit! He was sitting out side a Pret a Manger with his wife. I debated approaching him as the last thing you want to be is a pain in the ass ignorant fan. Fuck it. I crossed the street and said hello as I walked by. He was super cool and friendly. I told him I was nearby waiting to see Axl. Duff asked me where he was staying. I reckon he will be at the gig tomorrow. I apologised for interrupting his lunch and said I loved his books and hoped that he would write a third book chronicling the reunion. He thanked me and I wished him luck for tour. Super nice guy.

I couldn't think straight for about an hour afterwards. Lol.

They say you should never meet your heroes. Fuck that shit! Roll on tomorrow!

Hey, welcome!

That's really cool. Unexpeced thing happen more ofthen than you would think. ;) It's crossed my mind that Slash or Duff could be at the gig tomorrow. You should have told Duff to periscope the show tomorrow, since we haven't had a decent stream for some time haha. :lol:

Did you take a pic? 

I don't want to piss on anyone's bonfire cos it's seriously cool that duff is in London and all....but how come he's there and he doesn't even know where Axl is stayin? 

you would think he would phone or text him at least, or maybe Axl isn't answering his phone. 

I just find it odd that duff wouldn't know where Axl is :/