06/04/16 - London, England - The Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park

downzy

8 minutes ago, oaka said:

_20160605_224101.JPG

Nice. Wonder if Slash and Duff hung out.

Not usually one to comment on Ax's appearance but he needs to ditch that huge hat he's been wearing on stage...this one, and the tan and grey ones suit him much better.

Edited by ChineseIRS

11 minutes ago, fer.adbs said:

Apparently one of them is a partner at the toy room. Never heard of this club it must be pretty expensive

Never heard of it but from what I saw from the pictures looks pretty 'classy' Usual London pretentious overpriced club lol Don't think those guys are even fans. They can't spell his name.

14 minutes ago, fer.adbs said:

And we were waiting for him until about 4:30 am hahaha apparently someone said he was back at the hotel at 8

This was what Axl did every night in 2010...he's a monster. He must sleep alllll day, I guess this is his first 5 day break so that's good 

11 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

This was what Axl did every night in 2010...he's a monster. He must sleep alllll day, I guess this is his first 5 day break so that's good 

Yeah I was impressed, he is 54 and he was out until dawn... I'm 22 and I was dying after the show :lol:

1 hour ago, UKbliss said:

Never heard of it but from what I saw from the pictures looks pretty 'classy' Usual London pretentious overpriced club lol Don't think those guys are even fans. They can't spell his name.

It's in Mayfair.