06/04/16 - London, England - The Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park

downzy

13 hours ago, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

I saw on Facebook last night the apparent stage times for London.

Tyler Bryant & the Shakedown hit the stage around 7pm and AC/DC hit the stage around 8:15pm. As for how long they play for I don't know (I'm guessing two hours at least).

Came on stage 20.13 (2 minutes early!!) and Played until 10.30! 

2 hours ago, SWINGTRADER said:

Pretty much puts the stupid "sitting down" theory to rest. It is actually harder to sing sitting down.

Axl sounds great in this London show. I expect no less for the GNR shows and neither should you guys. 

I couldn't agree more! Axl was dancing and walking all over the stage during the whole show. The only big break he took was near the end of the show during the Angus solo

1 hour ago, Padme said:

I couldn't agree more! Axl was dancing and walking all over the stage during the whole show. The only big break he took was near the end of the show during the Angus solo

I tried to see if there was any sign of a oxygen tent, but nope, not visible from where I was at least. The show is a lot faster-paced than a GNR gig, I really don't know how he does it....

8 hours ago, killuridols said:

That guy Andrei knows all the hot chicks under 25 from this planet. That's why.

Sorry, I never heard of thsi Andrei guy before. What's the story with him? Why is he part of the Axl entourage? 

On 5/6/2016 at 10:47 AM, ludurigan said:

i didnt even watch the video of the angus-guy

for all i read it is supposed to be funny

thats not my point

my point is that you do not record someone that you dont know and post the video on the internet without asking this person first if he or she wants the video posted

thats my point

posting a video of somebody that you dont know without asking this person is offensive and disgusting

its really disrespectful

it can be harmless -- as seems to be the case with this angus-guy

but

it can also fuck with the person who appears on the video

once again, i hope no one ever does that to you

or to anybody on this forum

specially because when a video hits the internet the person who is on it never gets to say "end of story"

What is going on? People have filmed Guns N Roses and Axl all the time ,and others bands, people etc, nobody asked them if it should go public.