06/04/16 - London, England - The Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park

downzy

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

Ye... I don't know... Haha... It's so bad that kind of thing still exists in 2016 <_<

I just googled his name and the only thing that came out was this: "Andrew Gillot is a music promoter and producer from Los Angeles, CA. He has worked with Lana Del Rey on various projects."

And then I found this story that matches pretty much all of the speculation that we've done here but he denied everything.

http://www.radiometal.com/en/article/behind-the-scenes-the-other-axl-rose,78375

Well, there is another one....

Andrei Gillott

I am in the business of taking peoples money and promising them tickets and other services, but just keeping the money. It is a blast!  You should check my website http://andreigillott.com/ for more info!

https://andreigillott.wordpress.com/

Seems like he pissed off someone pretty bad.... but he's got the pictures to proof that he's not only smokes and mirrors, so maybe someone is just jealous.

36 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Why would he talk about Slash to some random girl? So maybe by 2012 he was already making peace with his Slash. At least in his head.

Yeah, it's better we continue this over there :)

Well, it wasn't just the one girl, there was a group of them there and some other people like that Andrei guy. To me it sounded like Axl was just, once again, telling Slash stories to the people around him. He has a habit of doing that, like for example when he talked to some random fans in the lobby of a hotel about Slash pissing himself, etc.

And yeah, I think mentally he's been trying to make peace for a while. Even Sebastian Bach said that after a long night of partying, Axl would usually get all nostalgic and talk about how "One day, one day..." they might work things out again.

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

All this business of picking girls and girls enjoying being picked, which I assume it leads to the kind of situation of that very young girl whose ass was being grabbed by Axl in Vegas residency 2014- it's just sad and degrading for women to say the least. :shrugs:

That girl posts in a facebook group I'm in and she's always bragging about having free passes for Axl's backstage. She was at Coachella and they showed her face on the big screen when they played SCOM.

She has a boyfriend too. I wonder what does the boyfriend think about her letting Axl touch her ass and all that.

1 hour ago, PatrickS77 said:

Well, there is another one....

Andrei Gillott

I am in the business of taking peoples money and promising them tickets and other services, but just keeping the money. It is a blast!  You should check my website http://andreigillott.com/ for more info!

https://andreigillott.wordpress.com/

Seems like he pissed off someone pretty bad.... but he's got the pictures to proof that he's not only smokes and mirrors, so maybe someone is just jealous.

Wow, now that's hate :o

12 minutes ago, killuridols said:

That girl posts in a facebook group I'm in and she's always bragging about having free passes for Axl's backstage. She was at Coachella and they showed her face on the big screen when they played SCOM.

She has a boyfriend too. I wonder what does the boyfriend think about her letting Axl touch her ass and all that.

Wait what? Axl grabbed an underage girl and continues to do so?! :o

Also that Andrei guy seems like a giant sleazy douchebag. Fits right in with Fernando though.

Edited by Frey

26 minutes ago, killuridols said:

That girl is a friend of mine and others on the board. Not to mention, she was single when those pictures surfaced in 2014.

Anyway, let's stop talking about useless stuff like that and Andrei. They're irrelevant to this thread. All I said was that he was part of Axl's entourage and it should be left at that.

Back on topic, guys!

The comments on AC/DC's facebook page are just amazing. A lot of people are coming out and admitting that they were won over. The very few who are still insisting that Axl was bad or wasn't a fit are actually being shouted down. Any word on the reactions on the AC/DC fan forum?

Edited by The Archer

36 minutes ago, The Archer said:

The comments on AC/DC's facebook page are just amazing. A lot of people are coming out and admitting that they were won over. The very few who are still insisting that Axl was bad or wasn't a fit are actually being shouted down. Any word on the reactions on the AC/DC fan forum?

Can't you get into their forum? I'm a member of acdcfansnet think thaths the one, not been on for ages, I'll go and have a spy  ?

The majority on ACDC forum are very positive. There's a few who dont like it, after watching on periscope, fair enough isn't it. 

Those that went last night though,  I can only find one that didn't like it. 

The ACDC fans are really decent, most of them have given Axl a chance and I think that's really nice. 

Axl's voice is not better now than it was 86'-93'. I know people are excited about Axl and ACDC, but if the young Axl and current Axl  got on stage together, and shared a microphone, the young Axl would blow the current Axl out of the water. His voice now (with ACDC) is great, but it is not as powerful and versatile as the young guy. Besides, I judge Axl on how he sings with GNR. That is still to be determined.

Edited by SWINGTRADER
  • Like 2

On 6/6/2016 at 2:42 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Can't you get into their forum? I'm a member of acdcfansnet think thaths the one, not been on for ages, I'll go and have a spy  ?

On 6/6/2016 at 3:20 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The majority on ACDC forum are very positive. There's a few who dont like it, after watching on periscope, fair enough isn't it. 

Those that went last night though,  I can only find one that didn't like it. 

The ACDC fans are really decent, most of them have given Axl a chance and I think that's really nice. 

For the first time in many years, I've signed up on an AC/DC board. There are still a few stubborn holdouts - and some of the discussions about lineup purity and Chris Slade vs Phil Rudd, and what actually constitutes AC/DC remind me of some of the bad eggs on here. But, for the most part, even those who are not great fans of Axl, or how things went down, at least grudgingly accept that Axl has really worked hard and done a phenomenal job. It's refreshing to see how many people openly admit that they were skeptical and how blown away they were. Chris Slade's son too posts on the board, and he spoke nicely, about Duff and Slash being really nice in person and he said that Axl was being great and that he fit in very well within the 'family' atmosphere of the touring party and that if it weren't so, things would have been difficult. Many people are pointing out about the chemistry within the band and how good they all gel with each other on stage and the energy Axl's brought with him. There's a lot of respect for how he's respecting the bands, the songs and the fans, though a few random voices air their issues with what he says in between songs - they either don't like him talking, or he talks too much, or he talks too little - all baloney, of course. The few people who absolutely hate Axl and hate Gn'R (and even some of those admit he's a great fit), are probably never going to accept him, but he's won over the majority of fans. The new (old) songs are really winning some people over and getting the chance to hear them live is a big thing for many of the fans. IYWB(YGI) was a particularly well received deep cut and in the London show, Axl was indeed phenomenal on it. In fact, to shut up some of the naysayers, who were absolutely insistent on not enjoying anything without having Brian back, there were others who reminded them that if that happened, they could then go back to whining about the setlist. Cute.

Anyhow, the layout of the site is terrible and my eyes were going crazy - I love AC/DC to death but it is just so good to be back on mygnr. Also, they had all of 8/9 pages of posts for the London show - that place must be dead, compared to the excitement on here when the shows are actually live. 

Edited by The Archer
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, MrSoftie said:

This song has never ever no not no Way .... Sounded This god since Bon sang IT ...  IMO ... This is This band at is best ... They are completely togheteher as One mean goosepump givin rock n roll force ....hard to fond  right Words .... This is just the best awesome ......sound like They been playing together for Ages ..... Good work boys

• Like 2