06/09/16 - Manchester, England - Etihad Stadium

downzy

29 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

was that the China Exchange interview? I am behind on that, I started it yesterday evening then went to make dinner then after dinner hubby and I just kinda zoned in front of the TV before bed.  i'll have to finish it soon :)

Yes!

32 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Tonight's crowd were electric. Completely bypassed full capacity. Very special night. 

Official mygnrforum reviews, please?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Yes!

Official mygnrforum reviews, please?

Axl sang some AC/DC songs and didn't sound like Mickey Mouse. Angus' guitar solo felt like it went on forever. To be honest, I'm not much of a gig reviewer as I think they're all amazing. 

It was good to see that Axl took my fashion advice and didn't wear a hat until near the end.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GNRmello77 said:

Now we only need to wait before @killuridols sees that photo lol

hahahhaaaaaa :lol:

I KNEW something WAS WRONG when I came back here and had 10 notifications in my profile! :rofl-lol:

Girls at the Women's Thread mentioned me too so I replied back there first. Thanks for letting me know. HAHAHA

Now I feel the urge to pull it all down once and for all! :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I just got in, too drunk to review much, but this moment was my fave...

image.jpeg

I've got a virtually identical pic, probably my only decent one. The ones I attempted to take close to the stage are blurry as shit. Lol

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, rft2003 said:

By far the best quality video and sound of any show! Absolutely AMAZING!!!https://youtu.be/0bRJzEexgdc

Shoot to thrill

17 minutes ago, rft2003 said:

Both videos are not from Manchester. That stupid cunt is lying with show titles just to get more views or I don't know. And a lot of people fall for that

Edited by danijel00
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, danijel00 said:

Both videos are not from Manchester. That stupid cunt is lying with show titles just to get more views or I don't know. And a lot of people fall for that

yea I have fallen for it too but I am on to these bitches now...lol

Edited by metalms
  • Like 1

I've ventured into the twitter world and am impressed. All the comments are glowing (well, with the exception of a couple people complaining about AC/DC fans clogging up transportation, one loud noise complaint and two last  standouts not liking that people went to the AC/DC concert because how dare they call it AC/DC and of course Axl is awful how can anyone say differently?). And that was over 400 tweets. 

What I am really wanting is reviews from mygnr. At least one of you has to have long rambling review.

Edited by sanity_lost
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Axl sang some AC/DC songs and didn't sound like Mickey Mouse. Angus' guitar solo felt like it went on forever. To be honest, I'm not much of a gig reviewer as I think they're all amazing. 

It was good to see that Axl took my fashion advice and didn't wear a hat until near the end.

yes your hat advice...yours and like thousands ( maybe millions? ) more! :P been saying that forever, he always has to fidget with them or they fall off his head and it's usually a broad brimmed hat that covers his beautiful eyes. ditch the hats like you did the Fu Manchu when I gave you that fashion advice Axl! ( see what I did there ;) )

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I've got a virtually identical pic, probably my only decent one. The ones I attempted to take close to the stage are blurry as shit. Lol

Looking at your pic you must have been virtuall next to me lol

i had to go to the seats cos I just couldn't see, I ended up drinking way too much, my voice is gone and my legs kill from dancing so much. Best rock concert ever. I wish I could go to Düsseldorf.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AFD5 said:

Hope you dont mind me jumping in guys but ive just been looking around on the net the consensus is its a hoax & it's not Bon but believe it or not it's Joe Lynn Turner from Rainbow on vocals. Apparently there's another version of BIB doing the rounds again claiming to be Bon but in fact that one is supposed to be Marc Storace of Krokus 

I don't mind at all! actually back in like '92 I heard a Krokus song on the radio, I wanted to know sang it so I called the station. it was late at night and the DJ and I got to talking and I said I really think this guy sounds like Bon Scott and the DJ agreed. then when I met my husband a few months later ( this was '92 ) he had a Krokus tape. we're both major Bon fans and he said thought Marc Storace sounded like Bon! listening to Storace sing BIB right now...not doing too bad IMO :)

Update: obviously I need to stop trying to multitask, I suck at it :P I did not find the Storace BIB, I was listening to his Highway To Hell. BUT fortuitously in the search for a Storace BIB I found this on an Aussie board and I could not believe it! it is soooooo cute :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ-45XG7n4k

thoughts? :)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 3

Only just got home from the gig, the traffic coming out was ridiculous so I'm gonna get some sleep and then post my review. I was standing right up front just to the right of the divider so if any of you saw that crowd, as you can imagine I'm pretty bruised ha.