06/09/16 - Manchester, England - Etihad Stadium

downzy

So in two days they come here to Denmark, quite cool

Love Axl, he keeps getting better and better.

1 minute ago, Barney956 said:

Just got back home after my 9 hours of driving to get to the gig. Was blinding!! Better than expected. Got lots of pics and videos to put up tomorrow. 

Cool, was Axl good or very good? Hope it was a good time 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, danijel00 said:

Both videos are not from Manchester. That stupid cunt is lying with show titles just to get more views or I don't know. And a lot of people fall for that

Sorry but I'm old & decrepit, what's the deal with getting more views? Do they get a prize for amount of views they upload or something?

9 hours ago, rft2003 said:

By far the best quality video and sound of any show! Absolutely AMAZING!!!https://youtu.be/0bRJzEexgdc

Shoot to thrill

Fakk. No Doubt. Axl sings this one and holds the stage like a BOSS.

Edit - even if this isn't Manchester, I think it still holds true.

Edited by The Archer

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Looking at your pic you must have been virtuall next to me lol

i had to go to the seats cos I just couldn't see, I ended up drinking way too much, my voice is gone and my legs kill from dancing so much. Best rock concert ever. I wish I could go to Düsseldorf.

Really? Best concert ever? :P I thought you weren't all that hot about this Axl/DC thing, at least initially.

12 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Really? Best concert ever? :P I thought you weren't all that hot about this Axl/DC thing, at least initially.

Yeah, it was quite special last night, I can't describe it, never seen or heard axl like that before, I'll never forget it. For me being an axl fan, it was the best thing ever :)

Angus young was something else. Can't describe that either.

anyway, my ears are ringing this morning and I've got a bad head :D got to travel two hours home now too and make the kids sports day.

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Axl's versions of TNT and DDDC have actually got better as the tour has progressed, and grown on me. There don't seem to be any real weaknesses in his AC/DC performances anymore.

They sound much better when you are there. His voice is so powerful right now, after songs like thunderstruck and back in black it's like another singer all together comes on. Very surreal how he can do that.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, The Archer said:

:lol: this is sacrilege, but I think that right now, Axl is not just doing Bon better than Brian, he's doing Brian better than Brian.

No doubt, Axl is definitely the better singer between the two and it shows. I think ACDC fans just have an attachment to that gravelly voice Brian had, and obviously his presence so while Axl is blowing him out of the park with his vocals I do feel for the fans that still support Brian, Axl can't replace everything but for the time being Axl is giving them one of the great performances in rock history with his own presence and precise vocals that are without a doubt blowing everyone away

• Like 1