06/12/16 - Aarhus, Denmark - Ceres Park

downzy

1 hour ago, NorwegianGirl said:

So today I finally got his autograph tattooed. So now I can actually sleep without worrying about ruining it! Went back to his hotel today after I was done at the tattoo shop and met him for the second time as he was leaving to the airport! :heart: Got to held his hand for quite a few seconds while we were talking about me wanting him to come to Norway. :lol: My life's complete now.

2016-06-13%2015.37.32.jpg

2016-06-13%2015.38.00.jpg

Axl looks awesome! And he found some great new sunglasses. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

We had a little run after he got out of his chair where the vocals weren't quite as good but he's back now! Every show is an improvement I hope 

47 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Every show of the tour has been ''the best'' haha!

nooo ... but after London yes it has...

Edited by night prowler

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Presumably the greatest gig of the bunch will be the final show.

i do defenitely belive so .... dog eat dog, touch to mouch ... and perhaps ... bad boy boogie .... its gonna be special i think ..

and perhaps now its been jinxed ...

Edited by night prowler

1 hour ago, Un42nutzly said:

Well if you compare/contrast, you would notice Axl's voice is like night and day from 2014 to today.

it is! and it's quite amazing actually. and i'm loving it! :wub: btw is that Hard Rock footage from the concert they were playing so much on AXS back in 2014? :)

3 hours ago, NorwegianGirl said:

So today I finally got his autograph tattooed. So now I can actually sleep without worrying about ruining it! Went back to his hotel today after I was done at the tattoo shop and met him for the second time as he was leaving to the airport! :heart: Got to held his hand for quite a few seconds while we were talking about me wanting him to come to Norway. :lol: My life's complete now.

Wow! Aren't you twice lucky?? :thumbsup:

Well done on getting the tat done asap. What a memory... stories you'll tell your kids and grandkids (or anyone at all)..." oh this is the tattoo that I got done the day after THE  Axl Rose signed it right after his AC/DC concert!" while beaming proudly.... 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Un42nutzly said:

Well if you compare/contrast, you would notice Axl's voice is like night and day from 2014 to today.

I don't hear more power in the 2016 version, I just hear better technique. His vocal coach helped tremendously 

and we considered that 2014 show as brilliant vocal work from Axl

• Like 1

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

holy shit, your life keeps getting better!!!

You must have done everything right or you're lucky as hell! :lol:

And you seem to have a photographer go with you, because you've been captured in all these pictures with Axl and doesnt look like you had to worry about selfies or anything!

hahaha my photographer is my friend. Who didn't really care about these kinds of things so she snapped a few photos while I met him. And like you said, I didn't have to bother about taking pics myself. Just enjoying the moment completely!!

3 minutes ago, NorwegianGirl said:

hahaha my photographer is my friend. Who didn't really care about these kinds of things so she snapped a few photos while I met him. And like you said, I didn't have to bother about taking pics myself. Just enjoying the moment completely!!

great!

I need to work a similar plan for when my time comes :ph34r: but I don't have friend photographer....

The selfie stick may become my best friend for this type of adventures :lol:

39 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I don't hear more power in the 2016 version, I just hear better technique. His vocal coach helped tremendously 

and we considered that 2014 show as brilliant vocal work from Axl

Better technique indeed - but I do hear more rasp and depth also in the vocals from the 2016 version. 

11 hours ago, NorwegianGirl said:

did you show him the tattoo?

10 hours ago, killuridols said:

great!

I need to work a similar plan for when my time comes :ph34r: but I don't have friend photographer....

The selfie stick may become my best friend for this type of adventures :lol:

haha yes perhaps! But, the great thing is that if you meet him with his team around, they do photos for you. That's what happened on our first meeting after the concert. My friend wasn't there that day, but Fernando just took my camera/phone to take a picture of me and Axl :lol:

2 hours ago, rendestroi95 said:

did you show him the tattoo?

I didn't, because when he came out of the hotel I could allready tell he was tired and ready to leave. And he was signing all these AC/DC stuff from some guys before me, so when it was my turn, I wanted to keep it short. So I just shook his hand and wished him a good trip and told him I hope he'll come to Norway with GnR soon, and he replied" I hope too" :heart:. I can only hope...

• Like 2