What do you want from the summer show you are attending (assuming you are going)?

We've heard a lot of good from the shows that have already happened and we've heard some complaints which is not surprising.  My favorite is people who complain that the guys just don't rock as hard as they used to.  LOL, guess what, I'm pushing 50 and worry about paying my mortgage, paying my kids college tuition, keeping my job and getting a ride home from the show in Pittsburgh because I likely won't be able to drive.  APPARENTLY, I don't rock as hard as I used to, either.

I am curious what you are hoping for from the show(s) you are seeing.  What would make it a good night for you?

My list is pretty simple as I'm just thrilled for the chance to see it again.  If I get the following three things (and I think there is a good chance) I'm happy if they end the show right then and there.  I want:

1.  To hear "Mr. Brownstone".

2.  Since the time it was obvious they weren't going to play together anymore I've wanted to see Axl and Slash on the same stage while Slash plays the intro to "Sweet Child O Mine" one more time.  I grew up in the 80's and that was THE guitar riff of the 80's.

3.  I want to hear Axl ask "DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?"

That's it, fairly simply list but it will make for a good night in my mind.  How about you?

Just a couple surprises in the setlist. So far, I like how they're mixing a few in n out every night. I was at night 1 Vegas, so in KC I'd like to hear My Michelle, Don't Cry, and TWAT. None of those were played night 1. Like the OP, I'm easy to please. No matter what, I'm seeing the band I'd rather see than anybody, so it's gonna be all good regardless...

Attending San Diego show 22 Aug. :headbang:

1. The band in good mood

2. Wild and crazy audience (hate it when the crowd are boring and quiet)

3. Don´t damn me, Locomotive, Ain´t it fun.

4. Izzy or/and Matt/steven.

Edited by estranged_85

I want Axl to vocally reach a pinnacle of greatness he had in 2010. I want the tour to run smooth, I want to see a band capable of being more than what they were in terms of being able to be a real band, not just a touring band. So yea, I hope an album is possible with this line up. 

But yea I hope the best for them regardless of what they deliver, I hope we all get to see what we want from them and I hope they are able to give the fans the best shows they can give, so ultimately I just want these guys to stay healthy, happy, and energetic haha

24 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

The thrones been fun but I'd like to see Axl on his feet. Also appearances from izzy and steven, and twat, dont cry, or my michelle (or any other surprises), and new songs

I'll be happy with Axl on his feet again

Great minds think alike!!! 

I want more of the damn good songs off of the UYI albums. I love Appetite as much as the next person, but 75% of each UYI album is ridiculously good. I'd love to hear Dead Horse, Pretty Tied Up, Locomotive, Perfect Crime, etc. It's good to see they have played some more obscure material, and I hope the shows stay fresh and not just alternating a song or two. I'd like each show to have the possibility of 5 spots changing in and out.

Also, does anyone else think they play The Seeker still because Axl might cover it on the next album? Just a thought. People hold the other GNR covers in such high regard, I wonder if he feels similar about that song.

Dead Horse with Axl on acoustic... oh man that'd be sweet.

Bad Obsession for sure.

And I want Slash to talk a little.... comon Saul man! Hey Fuuuckers! Suck on Guns N' fuckin Rosessss@!#

Edited by Ant