What do you want from the summer show you are attending (assuming you are going)?

twat with slash's interpretation

adler

ycbm where axl sings it more like the studio version rather than with short bursts of singing.  i know he can do it.  he should.  he does not have to sing it so hard.  he can go easier on it, and work on sustaining a note longer.  song needs it imo.

also i want to see axl and slash leaning on each others backs during a song like i saw one time.

6 hours ago, ericy210 said:

Coma.

perfect crime as the bonus.  Prostitute as the special sauce.

honestly, much as I love Axl running around, I hope he's learned there's a benefit to his voice when he chills out for challenging songs.

^ this.  songs like YCBM he always seems to run himself out of breath and sounds like he is forcing the words out in short bursts.  if he relaxed more and held a note longer it would sound terrific.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ant said:

Dead Horse with Axl on acoustic... oh man that'd be sweet.

Bad Obsession for sure.

And I want Slash to talk a little.... comon Saul man! Hey Fuuuckers! Suck on Guns N' fuckin Rosessss@!#

on what concert did he say that?

Edited by scooby845

A new Drummer
Slow the tempos down a notch and get the natural groove of these songs back
That they play Rocket Queen the right way as it is my favorite song and currently the biggest abomination of the shows. 
That they turn down Fortus' guitar so it  isn't louder than Slash's half the time
Less CD songs.. Like maybe 1
More stuff from LIES and AFD like Think About You, Out Ta Get Me, Nice Boys, Reckless Life and the Slow You're Crazy

I'd like to see and hear ALL of the Appetite songs played live, throughout the entire night.

I'd like to see and hear Slash solo on TOP of the piano during November Rain.

I'd like to see and hear Izzy AND Steven show up on a regular basis for guest appearances.

Oh..and all of the above IN DETROIT PLEASE!

Thanks for asking and

Brush your teeth with Rock N' Roll,

-Kurt

• Like 1