GN'R resources

SoulMonster's site is a great resource for fans looking for the kind of information their looking for.  Our focus at this site is a little different, so I'm glad SM shared his site for longstanding and new fans.  

Anyone else that has sites with they like to visit for GNR information are welcome to post it here.  

• Like 2

Chinese Whispers at GNR Evo is pretty popular ;) Now is as good a time as any to read it if you haven't before as it basically documents the GNR story from 1993 right up to the release of Chinese.

Cool to see a-4-d still on the go. I've never posted there as Im registered on enough sites as it is but I have checked out the info from time to time :thumbsup:

Two other resources are GNRontour.com and of course HTGTH - both are filled with history of the band and worth bookmarking.

17 hours ago, downliner said:

Chinese Whispers at GNR Evo is pretty popular ;) Now is as good a time as any to read it if you haven't before as it basically documents the GNR story from 1993 right up to the release of Chinese.

Chinese Whispers is the single greatest piece of written document about the history of GN'R. Mandatory reading for anyone with an interest in the period leading up to CD.