Slash arriving to LAX 22.4.16

Slash said something like: "I can't talk. I can't say anymore." Owner of video says it's because of shock of Prince's death, but what if it's because he maybe signed "no media appearance" contract like past nu-GNR members?

Edited by Jaaj38
mistakes

Meegan is cute.

1 hour ago, Jaaj38 said:

Slash said something like: "I can't talk. I can't say anymore." Owner of video says it's because of shock of Prince's death, but what if it's because he maybe signed "no media appearance" contract like past nu-GNR members?

I think he says "I can't see."

this video is pathetic... ok you ask the man a question, he doesn't answer he's not in the mood... what interest to follow him and to see the luguage put inside the car?

We know that Slash liked Prince'music but the video does not bring anything about it... there is no information and it is intrusive. Keep it to Slash's twitter... it is more useful

Well, looks like he can't talk to the press at all. It's interesting. Did they all agree on this? Can't either of them talk? Whose idea was that? Seems like we won't find out though because they can't talk :question:

Edited by Asia

I guess we would all like to be famous rock stars, but that has to be fucking annoying and I don't know how they put up with it.  I can see how so many rock/sports/movie stars value what little privacy they can get.

Damn.

13 minutes ago, Asia said:

Well, looks like he can't talk to the press at all. It's interesting. Did they all agree on this? Can't either of them talk? Whose idea was that? Seems like we won't find out though because they can't talk :question:

Embargoed probably. They've probably got a plan in motion for an interview, a press strategy sort of thing.

And yeah I guarantee being a nuisance and an asshole isn't going to get you anything, be respectful of the guy and he might actually talk to you for a minute.

2 hours ago, Asia said:

I'd hardly call not talking to the paparazzi avoiding the press.

• Like 1