May / June

15 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Slash is going to record new record with his band I believe, 

That's pretty much all we know.  Slash & his band recording new stuff.  Duff probably laying low and Axl with Angus.  Then comes June....a summer of GnR dominance!

I'm pretty sure we can all survive 2 months of GNR radio silence having lived through the Chinese Democracy era :lol: We managed to navigate literally years without the slightest shred of news so 2 months, filled with 20+ new bootleg songs courtesy of Axl/DC, will be a walk in the park for us diehards :headbang:I'm actually looking forward to the GNR downtime

• Like 3

1 hour ago, spliff said:

a lot of angry ac/dc fans.. regardless how he sounds

I am big ACDC fan and I am good with their decision... If Brian can't do it, why would they cancel shows? Well yeah, they'll sound different but I don't mind... But somehow I'm thankful I went to Imola last year :)

17 minutes ago, Jaaj38 said:

I am big ACDC fan and I am good with their decision... If Brian can't do it, why would they cancel shows? Well yeah, they'll sound different but I don't mind... But somehow I'm thankful I went to Imola last year :)

I hear you but I also get their fans anger.. say this happened to guns and axl couldn't continue.  I'd much rather them cancel the tour instead of continuing with myles kennedy or bach

Edited by spliff

3 hours ago, spliff said:

I hear you but I also get their fans anger.. say this happened to guns and axl couldn't continue.  I'd much rather them cancel the tour instead of continuing with myles kennedy or bach

Well, aren't GNR with Myles Slash's solo career?

14 hours ago, sonofnazareth said:

Over-analytical forum discussions.

Literally this. Every Izzy tweet is over analyzed like there's some hidden meaning either confirming his involvement or non involvement. We will just have to play guessing games for the next couple of months unless someone in the band grows some balls and talks