Rumored Concert Date Thread

5 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Not till now, but Japan will 100% happen after OZ.

Where in Asia you will go to see them? 

Im from Philippines, so it would be grand if they play here. Saw Slash and Aerosmith here. But if not, I guess Im willing to go to Japan or even Europe cuz I plan to visit next year anyway.

4 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:

Apparently the announcement has been moved again to 9am melbourne time. So about another hour away

oh really?

I really am interested in how the floor is going to be set up. seating or standing? and prices is obviously the big thing im interested in too.

4 minutes ago, Tadsy said:

oh really?

I really am interested in how the floor is going to be set up. seating or standing? and prices is obviously the big thing im interested in too.

I am 99% sure the floor will be all standing. Only outdoor shows I've ever known to have seats on the floor in Aus or NZ were bands like Rolling Stones and Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles etc.

Reeeal classics haha

Speculation based simply on other gigs of a similar magnitude, I think floor tickets will be $150-180, and if there's a separate section for a pit up front i'd guess like $350. I think seats will range from like $95-200. 

Also, you'd think optimum time to announce gigs this huge would be early in the morning so people can see it before work and talk about it around the watercooler haha. 9am everyone's literally just starting work

Edited by cremefraiche

7 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Im staying up for 30 mins more, if any news comes out, then good, otherwise im off to sleep.

This will be the 2nd time where I have fucked up my sleep. 

A rival promoter is apparently being interviewed here http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne/listen/ in 15 mins.

Quote: "Is he coming on?"

"Yup, he wants to sue us!"

This is all so weird!

MAX proudly presents the highly anticipated Guns N' Roses 2017 Australian tour!
Tickets on sale Tuesday 23 August.

Dates:
Tues 7 Feb - Brisbane, QSAC Stadium, www.ticketek.com.au
Fri 10 Feb - Sydney, ANZ Stadium, www.ticketek.com.au
Tues 14 Feb - Melbourne, MCG, www.ticketek.com.au
Sat 18 Feb - Adelaide, Adelaide Oval, www.ticketek.com.au
Tues 21 Feb - Perth, Perth Domain Stadium, www.ticketmaster.com.au

Edited by cremefraiche