Rumored Concert Date Thread

20 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

whoooohooooo!

If this is true, 2 months touring Europe, they will probably around 20 gigs, and play in my country again :)

can't wait for them to release official dates.

15 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Defo Vienna they all seem to play at Ernest Happel no doubt it gets a show

Austria

Italy

Stockholm 

Germany

Im keen for any them shows..!!!

If they don't come to my hometown, Vienna is a good choice for me :)

Edited by MisterNo

Of course EU will get 2 months + they already know the demand is high for the run even maybe a 2nd EU leg but lets not get to excited..!!!

Im thinking it will be like DC"s 1st EU leg they had a very good run in all the major places..!!!

5 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Of course EU will get 2 months + they already know the demand is high for the run even maybe a 2nd EU leg but lets not get to excited..!!!

Im thinking it will be like DC"s 1st EU leg they had a very good run in all the major places..!!!

Download and Wembley for England? Both sound systems are shit. And they'll look like ants on the stage. I hope they play the Etihad, much better there. 

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Download and Wembley for England? Both sound systems are shit. And they'll look like ants on the stage. I hope they play the Etihad, much better there. 

I thought it might be Wembley or Olympic park, Etihad and maybe the Ricoh.

7 minutes ago, axlsend said:

There are high chances of Wembley, but well you never know. 

For Tokyo I was 100% sure that they would play Tokyo Dome, but well they are playing in Saitama Arena. 

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

There are high chances of Wembley, but well you never know. 

For Tokyo I was 100% sure that they would play Tokyo Dome, but well they are playing in Saitama Arena. 

It don't really matter..............We'll be there!!!!!

11 minutes ago, axlsend said:

Ricoh would be awsume..!!!! I seen DC at Olympic Park in June sound was great for me..!!!!

Did DLoad in 2010 for DC hated it..!!!!

51 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Maybe Imola..??!!! 

If you're talking about Sonisphere, i hope not, here festival are all pretty terrible organization wise, Milan would be perfect for me and it would a solo concert.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, giuls said:

If you're talking about Sonisphere, i hope not, here festival are all pretty terrible organization wise, Milan would be perfect for me and it would a solo concert.

Yeah DC played there last year was a good show by all accounts..!!!

Im well keen for San Siro cheap flights from london as well..!!!! even tho im from South Wales..!!

1 hour ago, axlsend said:

That was a great day in June wasn't it?:lol:

Outstanding day..!!!! Hope Get In The Ring comes out for us EU lot.......!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Gavin82

6 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Im well keen for San Siro cheap flights from london as well..!!!! even tho im from South Wales..!!

Outstanding day..!!!! Hope Get In The Ring comes out for us EU lot.......!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to do a few gigs in Italy or Spain too.

13 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

I'm sure it was a good show but organization wise i assure you they're terrible, in general, i never went to that, people get trampled, there were mistakes in opening the gates, the last festival i went to was an odissey.

San Siro would be good!

22 minutes ago, giuls said:

I'm sure it was a good show but organization wise i assure you they're terrible, in general, i never went to that, people get trampled, there were mistakes in opening the gates, the last festival i went to was an odissey.

San Siro would be good!

Never herd any that..!!! & hockenheim in Germany is the same sort of venue ment to be not the best..!!!!

20 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Not that surprised, Vienna is a city which they would 100% do if they go to Europe.

Would love to go there, for me the first choice is London then it would be Vienna. 

20 hours ago, EricA said:

A very very small article in yesterdays austrian press is saying there are booking demands for the stadium in vienna for 2017 from Coldplay, Robbie Williams, Stones, U2 and YES GNR !!!

Another article said that there might be a problem with the stadium in vienna as it will just be available for around 8 weeks during summer - so maybe we will get gnr at donauinsel again or at kriau

23 minutes ago, Kula2006 said:

Another article said that there might be a problem with the stadium in vienna as it will just be available for around 8 weeks during summer - so maybe we will get gnr at donauinsel again or at kriau

Just read that article. What i dont understand is that there are 5 huge acts who wants the stadium summer next year. Shouldn't that be possible during 8 weeks?

1 hour ago, giuls said:

San Siro would be good!

Ciao giuls :)