07/20/16 - Foxboro, MA - Gilette Stadium

RussTCB

Does anyone know what ticket sales are looking like for this show?

I'm coming to the show tonight and I'm wondering how packed the venue will be, my nephew went to the show in Chicago on the second day and he said that the entire nosebleed section was nearly empty. 

Edited by JimmyPage

1. The amount of money I spent for my 300's section seat last night pisses me off only because they're practically giving them away for tonight.
2. On the bright side, I never saw my seat, because we just stayed front and center with a table for our beers at the "Bud Light Party Deck". Ha.

32 minutes ago, gnr>everything said:

I asked this in the other thread just now but thought it would have a better chance of being answered here -- does anyone know if any of the bars/restaurants in Patriot Place are open after the show?

There was one open that I walked by, I just can't remember the name of it. So yes, it appears there is at least one open. I was in too much of a stupor afterwards to notice much else. 

• Like 1

With just under 6 hours until Guns hit the stage it's looking like this 2nd show may have been a mistake. It looks like there are a LOT  of discounted tickets for sale for the show tonight. Even this thread has the potential to be the quietest of the tour so far. I'm hoping ticket sales are going well elsewhere & this is just a minor setback is anywhere else struggling to sell tickets ?

5 minutes ago, AFD5 said:

With just under 6 hours until Guns hit the stage it's looking like this 2nd show may have been a mistake. It looks like there are a LOT  of discounted tickets for sale for the show tonight. Even this thread has the potential to be the quietest of the tour so far. I'm hoping ticket sales are going well elsewhere & this is just a minor setback is anywhere else struggling to sell tickets ?

Nah, think that the 2nd shows they added are slow in sales. Otherwise appear to be going great. The KC show had the smallest attendance from what I know at 27k. Tonight may be less than that. They have sold quite a few in the past day per the ticketmaster map.

3 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I won't be surprised if last night's performance adds some repeat customers tonight who were on the fence about doing another gig.

Yeah, they were expecting 19,000 but there is a pretty positive boost around town. I bet they will get a couple extra thousands. They are literally giving tickets away too.

43 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Yeah, they were expecting 19,000 but there is a pretty positive boost around town. I bet they will get a couple extra thousands. They are literally giving tickets away too.

You should go again!