07/20/16 - Foxboro, MA - Gilette Stadium

RussTCB

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

You should go again!

Dude I would love to but I'm a puss haha. Can't handle the back to back shows. I partied pretty hard last night! Probably slept like 3 hours. I have still been contemplating it but think I will just be happy with last night. I have a feeling they will be back!

Thought about heading to Jersey but last night was over a $500 night between beer, the ticket and hotel!

2 hours ago, DanielCT said:

There was one open that I walked by, I just can't remember the name of it. So yes, it appears there is at least one open. I was in too much of a stupor afterwards to notice much else. 

There was a Chinese restaurant on the right hand side that was real good. Strong drinks too naturally. Pearl something 

Speaking of the start time, a lot of people at the venue were bitching that Guns went on too early. Two things about that:

1. The ticket and all details of the event said, "Show goes on at 7 PM!" 

2. Guns has been going live on-time, be at the venue early to ensure you're in your spot and ready to go when Axl hits the stage. Gillette was a quarter full when Lenny went on, and people were still filing in. Don't complain if you weren't there at 5:30 when gates opened. 

9 minutes ago, AFD5 said:

I hope the stadiums more lively than this thread I can't believe how quiet it is considering Guns will be onstage in a couple of hours 

Just a guess, but I think the thread I'd slow because a lot of forum members went last night. 

• Like 2

The Philly show took so much out of me, that I can't imagine doing back to back shows.  The nice thing is the NJ shows were a little over a week apart so I will be going a 2nd time on Saturday!   Had they been back to back not sure even for GNR I could muster that kind of energy without a little rest (ok I sound old now lol)

still can't believe this thread is only 3 pages long!

Just now, GibsonLP said:

I'll take it!

Are they doing Charlie Mansons track too :P technically it's a hidden track...

The Seeker sounds great, but GNR has so much of there own material I want them to play. Swap it out

• Like 1

1 minute ago, metalms said:

Are they doing Charlie Mansons track too :P technically it's a hidden track...

The Seeker sounds great, but GNR has so much of there own material I want them to play. Swap it out

So true!

Seems a shame to do so many covers. Even just replacing The Seeker with Yesterdays would make so many people go crazy for it!

• Like 1