07/24/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

RussTCB

I just bought tickets - again. They sold tickets to the pit :headbang: So now I have two extra tickets to section 5, floor if anyone is interested. Since I'm coming from abroad, the tickets is 'Will Call', so I can deliver them personally to you at the stadium. Face vallue, pm if interested :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone going to be tailgating? My friend and I plan on being at the stadium parking lot at 2pm when it opens. I'll have an 8'x8' canopy tent setup, an Aiwa Exos-9 Boombox with a 6 hour playlist blasting a mix of classic Guns with punk, metal, classic rock sprinkled in and of course plenty of ice cold beers. 

Anyone would be welcomed to join us, I'll post more specifics closer to the actual show. 

• Like 1

On July 3, 2016 at 11:49 PM, Crash Dieter said:

Myself and my mate going to this show as well as the day before. Flying in from Australia. Haven't got tickets to this show yet but we'll be on the look out.

If you're still looking I am selling a pair of  section 113, row 13 tickets for well below face. $250 each - these are normally $314 after fees from Ticketmaster.

Does anyone think they are likely to do a Travelzoo discount for this one? Looks like there are still tons of tix left.

I was originally just going to go to the 7/23 show, as I had plans on 7/24... but since I've been obsessing so much over this GN'R tour... I changed my plans for 7/24. Gotta do Round 2! But I've only got about $250 or so to spend on a pair and I want to make sure I get the best seats possible for the cash. I think it would be better to wait and see if they do a discount.

1 hour ago, PaulKerseyNYC said:

Does anyone think they are likely to do a Travelzoo discount for this one? Looks like there are still tons of tix left.

I was originally just going to go to the 7/23 show, as I had plans on 7/24... but since I've been obsessing so much over this GN'R tour... I changed my plans for 7/24. Gotta do Round 2! But I've only got about $250 or so to spend on a pair and I want to make sure I get the best seats possible for the cash. I think it would be better to wait and see if they do a discount.

I would think TM will do something like they did in Chicago - send a link for 50% off any ticket. In a way I'm hoping they do that for the 2nd Foxboro show, as that may be the only way I can go to that one.

I would wait last minute to buy tickets for this show if you don't have tickets already. It's not selling well so there might be sales like for the 2nd  Chicago show.

Afternarket sales should be weak as well so you might find great deal on day of show.

If you're not looking for floor seats you could always buy an upper deck ticket that will probably be closed off and you'll be moved to the 200 section.

2 hours ago, DanielCT said:

I would think TM will do something like they did in Chicago - send a link for 50% off any ticket. In a way I'm hoping they do that for the 2nd Foxboro show, as that may be the only way I can go to that one.

They already did it for the 2nd Foxboro show:

http://www.travelzoo.com/entertainment/boston-northeast/-39-50-guns-n-roses-reunion-tour-near-boston-2287633/

Not quite as good prices as Chicago or Cin City, but still pretty damned good. 

2 hours ago, ThermoNuclearWarrior said:

I would wait last minute to buy tickets for this show if you don't have tickets already. It's not selling well so there might be sales like for the 2nd  Chicago show.

Afternarket sales should be weak as well so you might find great deal on day of show.

If you're not looking for floor seats you could always buy an upper deck ticket that will probably be closed off and you'll be moved to the 200 section.

Thanks. Yeah. That's what I'm thinking. I'd love to sit on the floor, but I just don't quite have that much dough. I already shelled out over $360 or so for a pair for the first show and that's the most I've ever paid for concert tickets. 

But I've been waiting for this concert since my parents wouldn't let me see them at RFK Stadium in 1992... (Guess I can't be too mad, I was only 11... but still...)

Less than 3 weeks away... can't wait to GET IN THE RING MOTHERF'CKAS!!

• Like 1

Thanks. Yeah. That's what I'm thinking. I'd love to sit on the floor, but I just don't quite have that much dough. I already shelled out over $360 or so for a pair for the first show and that's the most I've ever paid for concert tickets. 

But I've been waiting for this concert since my parents wouldn't let me see them at RFK Stadium in 1992... (Guess I can't be too mad, I was only 11... but still...)

Dude, I know exactly what you mean. I was 10 in '92 and my mom wouldn't let me go to the GIANTS Stadium show with Metallica. My camp counselor went and told me how Axl walked off stage about a hour into the set and how great Metallica was.

I tried going in '91 to one of the MSG shows, but with no luck as well. Would've been so cool to have seen them early on the UYI tour with Izzy still in the band.

19 hours ago, PaulKerseyNYC said:

I got 2 tickets for section 5 row 26, seat 19+20. It's will call, so I can't do a resale. I got tickets to the pit instead. I paid 633,45 with fees. PM me if you're interested - we can find a price, that works for us both ;)

On 28/06/2016 at 5:43 PM, ThermoNuclearWarrior said:

Is anyone going to be tailgating? My friend and I plan on being at the stadium parking lot at 2pm when it opens. I'll have an 8'x8' canopy tent setup, an Aiwa Exos-9 Boombox with a 6 hour playlist blasting a mix of classic Guns with punk, metal, classic rock sprinkled in and of course plenty of ice cold beers. 

Anyone would be welcomed to join us, I'll post more specifics closer to the actual show. 

As we are flying over for the 2 shows from England I just have to try this tailgating. It means something totally different over here!:lol:

Do people bring food and beer and just chill before the gig?

22 minutes ago, ThermoNuclearWarrior said:

Yes, by all means. I'll make a post on here the day of the show with my exact location in the parking lot.

I'll have this flag hanging from my tent:

image.jpeg

Maybe I can swing by? There's a Total Wine store about 1/4 mile from where I'm staying which has a fantastic selection of beer.