Axl Rose On TMZ

1 hour ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

The world loves a redemption story, this is Axl's/gnr's. 

They build you up, then tear you down, then praise you if you have the balls to get back up after they tore you apart.

Look at Mike Tyson.

I'm looking at him every time you post!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Damn! That's the kinda outfit he SHOULD be wearing on the shows, instead of those huge studded jackets that make him look older, fatter and trashier.

Come on, Axl! That jacket rules and the shoes, they are sooo rad!

this, so much this

The studded jacket/broad rimmed hat gives too many Ashba flashbacks when he wears that stuff with the other ten pounds of bling, he's gotta keep it casual

2 minutes ago, Gackt said:

this, so much this

The studded jacket/broad rimmed hat gives too many Ashba flashbacks when he wears that stuff with the other ten pounds of bling, he's gotta keep it casual

Ashba flashbacks? No way, Ashba is actually hot! Lol

when I see Axl wearing the studded jackets, bandana, Pharrel hats and all that useles gear he wears on stage, it actually reminds me of Andrew Dice Clay or Ron Jeremy, eww kinda guys. Or Vince Neil, u know? Those clothes are atrocious, make all of them look fat, bloated, washed up, it's not the 80's anymore, stop wearing those craps! :facepalm:

• Like 1

I respectfully disagree with the notion that Axl is back because TMZ wants to talk to him. I suspect that TMZ always wanted to talk to him. He's Axl Rose. I don't say that in a fanboy sort of way. Axl was a mystery and still is in so many ways, which made/makes him a very desirable "get" for the media even during years when nothing was happening musically. I'd also say that he is one of the celebrities who has proven that you can avoid the paparazzi by not seeking their attention by frequenting places where they hang out. TMZ types will still catch you at the airport, but so much of it is a game with the paparazzi playing along or being told where a celeb will be by the celeb's people because they want the notoriety. There didn't seem to be anything to gain from this appearance by Axl, so I don't think he's playing the game with them. Anyway, just my two cents. 

5 minutes ago, Locke said:

I respectfully disagree with the notion that Axl is back because TMZ wants to talk to him. I suspect that TMZ always wanted to talk to him. He's Axl Rose. I don't say that in a fanboy sort of way. Axl was a mystery and still is in so many ways, which made/makes him a very desirable "get" for the media even during years when nothing was happening musically. I'd also say that he is one of the celebrities who has proven that you can avoid the paparazzi by not seeking their attention by frequenting places where they hang out. TMZ types will still catch you at the airport, but so much of it is a game with the paparazzi playing along or being told where a celeb will be by the celeb's people because they want the notoriety. There didn't seem to be anything to gain from this appearance by Axl, so I don't think he's playing the game with them. Anyway, just my two cents. 

Agreed 

TMZ will talk to any celebrity, and of course Axl is a rare sighting so he is a bigger deal.

As far as attire, maybe we won't see all of the bullshit jackets and stuff since it is bound to be hot as shit this summer. Here's to hoping...

2 hours ago, Johnny Drama said:

Touch Too Much is the best ever AC/DC song. Damn straight,  Axl. 

Yeah, it's my favourite too! 

But damn, those paparazzis are so f***ing anoying! I'd probably smack them in the face! :P

5 hours ago, Original said:

Nice to see him without mommy/Beta.   Impressive. He looks great, can't wait for Guns to resume!

Oh she was there, lurking around.  You can see her at 2:14 on the second video...<_<

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

Ashba flashbacks? No way, Ashba is actually hot! Lol

when I see Axl wearing the studded jackets, bandana, Pharrel hats and all that useles gear he wears on stage, it actually reminds me of Andrew Dice Clay or Ron Jeremy, eww kinda guys. Or Vince Neil, u know? Those clothes are atrocious, make all of them look fat, bloated, washed up, it's not the 80's anymore, stop wearing those craps! :facepalm:

He should go back to the Charles Manson Estranged video era look. 

22 minutes ago, AncientEvil80 said:

He does sound weird in some of the replies... first thing I thought of was meds...

But hey, glad to see he's out and about and busy as ever before. 

?!

I don't see how does he sound weird, that looked very Axl Rose-ish to me....:shrugs: