Signature VIP April 8 AEG Service Delivery Issues

GNR was AMAZING at debut Arena reunion performance April 8 and is the greatest band on the planet!  I need help to resolve serious issues with AEG Signature VIP performance delivery for night of April 8.  My name is Cynthia and I was in Section 3, Row D, Seat 10.  As of today, I and a fellow Signature VIP friend, and I would assume all other Signature VIP clients, have NOT received any VIP merchandise.   This includes merchandise already delivered to all other level VIP ticket holders , plus the limited edition silk screen signed poster.  I have sent many emails and made multiple phone to calls to AEG VIP rep with zero response to date.  There have been many issues with AEG VIP management, both during and after the concert and I can tell you there will probably be many reaching out to you in some fashion.  There was a small group who confronted AEG the night of April 8, specifically on their poor service delivery performance.  I attached a word document detailing all the failures and sent via message to Guns N' Roses Facebook page.  i don't want to spell it out here.  I feel terrible having to communicate this message.  Please know that I am a person of the highest integrity, that I have no intent other than to obtain these treasured items I am entitled to, and also to let GNR know how poor AEG service delivery has been.  I can see via multiple message and concert boards over the years, that AEG typically behaves in this poor manner, and this is not specific to GNR.  I think GNR should punish them.  Live Nation is great and I look forward to a very positive VIP experience in NY July 23 & 24, and also in Seattle August 12.  The newly reformed band is amazing and they can never retire HA HA!  I hope their experience has been as great as ours has been!  Sending healing energy to Axl and thanks for filling our world with incredible music that fills my soul!  

This forum is a fan-owned and operated.  It has no official or unofficial ties or standing with Guns N' Roses, Team Brazil Management, AEG or Livenation promotions.  Hopefully your problem will be resolved as soon as possible but unfortunately it's unlikely posting about your issues will bring you resolution.  

• downzy locked this topic