First airing - listen in and comment on AXL/DC BBC 6 interview

The Archer

That snippet was cool - I knew that Whole Lotta Rosie was always his favorite, but he confirmed that it was the first song that he heard and that he was a big fan of 'early' (a politically correct term for the Bon-era) AC/DC. I think he said it was on some channel called WACYFM that was banned in his household, so he just had to listen to it. .

Also, the bit about Angus being his idol as far as moving around on stage was cool.

Just now, The Archer said:

That snippet was cool - I knew that Whole Lotta Rosie was always his favorite, but he confirmed that it was the first song that he heard and that he was a big fan of 'early' (a politically correct term for the Bon-era) AC/DC. I think he said it was on some channel called WACYFM that was banned in his household, so he just had to listen to it. .

Also, the bit about Angus being his idol as far as moving around on stage was cool.

Yup, let's hope the cast is off for the concerts. I need to see them duck walking together.

• Like 2

Just now, AlexC said:

Hope the interviewer is actually somewhat a fan or if not, has at least done his research.

A fan of AC/DC or a fan of GN'R? if he is a GN'R fan and asks reunion and line-up questions, that could be interesting. Unlikely though.