• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Use this thread to appreciate Axl's overall sexiness.  Axl, if you're reading this (and why not?!) I just want to say that I really fancied you throughout my teen years. I was in love with you. I

Because we're all British today.   

100 PAGES !!!!!!!      LOVE YOU GUYS X                                                 

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Amir said:

Not sure if this is the right thread but not sure where else to ask... :P Anyone got that photo of Axl sat behind his PC some time in the 2000s/2010s? Been stuck in my head for days and I can't find it anywhere.

I think I saw it and saved it. I have thousands of GNR pics though, but I will look

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, Amir said:

Not sure if this is the right thread but not sure where else to ask... :P Anyone got that photo of Axl sat behind his PC some time in the 2000s/2010s? Been stuck in my head for days and I can't find it anywhere.

I don't think I have ever seen a pic of Axl from that time frame in front of a PC. Hmmm.

15 hours ago, superfrut said:

any recent pics of axl??? 

Nope!

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

I don't think I have ever seen a pic of Axl from that time frame in front of a PC. Hmmm.

Nope!

I saved this pic in my old Nokia phone, but is very tiny,  Axl is sat behind his PC and in frent the wall have an huge Jesus image.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Haircut is growing on me.  😊

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, I have been otherwise occupied by the most wonderful englishman. ❤  Funny we both had been on this forum for several years, but never connected here. But found each other over on Discord.  Happier than I have ever been in my life, making plans to meet in person. Life works in mysterious, wonderful ways. 😍😍

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
14 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Haircut is growing on me.  😊

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, I have been otherwise occupied by the most wonderful englishman. ❤  Funny we both had been on this forum for several years, but never connected here. But found each other over on Discord.  Happier than I have ever been in my life, making plans to meet in person. Life works in mysterious, wonderful ways. 😍😍

I be very happy for you that can find the love and happiness again !! 💕👍

• Thanks 1
Just now, lame ass security said:

So I come here sometimes to check out some of the pics, sue me. 😄 anyway, those are very cool pics especially the one with the Pet Shop Boys.  Seems like I remember that one from Rolling Stone back in the day.

i prefer the old good years.. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, lame ass security said:

So I come here sometimes to check out some of the pics, sue me. 😄 anyway, those are very cool pics especially the one with the Pet Shop Boys.  Seems like I remember that one from Rolling Stone back in the day.

Is that one fat guy Trump?