What was happening at the Hannover 1992 show?

Axl looks normal at the first 2 minutes of the show..then for the next 50 minutes he looks obviusly mad at something with no running at all. just sitting and walking...Anyone knows what was that all about?

Edited by danijel00

This is the oddest GNR show for me, if not one of them, the SCOM is actually introduced with 'This is a song about getting fucked in the ass with a coke bottle', something like that. 

Someone said here that this was due to Axl being on the tabloits back in the day with rumours of Warren Beatty and Stephanie Seymour dating, hence the big rant on the Paris show, which is the show after this one. 

-----

Warren Beatty is so vain he probably thought "Double Talkin' Jive" was about him. And, one night in Paris, it kind of was. Axl dedicated the Izzy-penned rocker to Beatty, who he called "a man who likes to play games … a parasite … an old man who likes to live his life vicariously through young people and suck up all their life because he has none of his own … a cheap punk." Beatty had briefly dated Axl's ex, Stephanie Seymour, before marrying Annette Bening, and some people (well, at least Axl) believed the actor and the supermodel were still going at it. "Well listen home-fuck," Axl snarled between drags on a cigarette as he stomped around the stage, "if you think Madonna kicked your ass, I'm bettin' my money on Annette, you stupid fucking asshole." Beatty and Benning have four children and celebrated their 23rd anniversary in March.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/50-wildest-guns-n-roses-moments-20151124/summer-1992-rose-verbally-attacks-warren-beatty-20151119#ixzz49D1RdAdx

• Like 1

On 20/05/2016 at 1:35 PM, danijel00 said:

Axl looks normal at the first 2 minutes of the show..then for the next 50 minutes he looks obviusly mad at something with no running at all. just sitting and walking...Anyone knows what was that all about?

Reminds me of Dublin 2010 haha.