06/15/16 - Düsseldorf, Germany - Esprit Arena

xBrownstonex

1 minute ago, night prowler said:

extremely impressed how some of you can make references from portions of songs here back to exact years before as to resemblance of voice... :) 

My friends make fun of me for that. When I came from Lisbon show I was telling them how it was and I said something like 'in this song his voice sounded exactly 93' Axl'... they laugh of me until this day  :smiley-confused2:

30 minutes ago, Litti said:

This is the last ac/dc show for now? good. Watched the few early ones but now it's run it's course. I like the band, but only few songs that I can be bothered to listen thru. 

For example Back In black, listen it up until the solo starts... then next song please. Guns songs are far more interesting, new stuff happening after the solo parts. not just repetition.

Ignorant comment.

1 minute ago, Powerage5 said:

Coming from someone who semi-regularly sees gigs in the US and in Europe, you're not missing anything. Crowds are so much more energetic in Europe than over here. 

yeah ... i think i got that one... but .. i quess it would be cool just to have done... at least if not just to go to msg ... to see ac/dc ... but i have heard that to...about the crowds....

4 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

His voice changed practically every year you see, 2016 is an odd one because he can flip a switch and go from 91-93 to 87-88 or a whole other voice :P

ok ...still  ...wow!.... its true i quess its not hard to learn an know stuff... if its what you like..

bet you would be worse at...say ... national economics periods that are alike :)

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

My friends make fun of me for that. When I came from Lisbon show I was telling them how it was and I said something like 'in this song his voice sounded exactly 93' Axl'... they laugh of me until this day  :smiley-confused2:

i bet your right though ....  i have a hard time imagine you people here ... not knowing your shit ... so to speak  :)

4 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Fucking hell Angus is on fucking fire!!! 

yes!!!! .... it makes me happy to see the litle fella... smiling and happy ....he must feel ,,, young  (hehe.. didnt mean to do that) ...

thing with angus is that this is his life his... universe... he goes TO WORK .... this is life or death ... and rock n roll ...

hes my hero ..

Edited by night prowler
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

in this dusselldorf concert Axl on YSMANL clearly says this song is for my NEXT exwife...perhaps he's read the rumors that there will be a reconciliation and is putting an end who think he's going to reunite with her :lol:

https://web.facebook.com/PanoramaRestaurantLoreley/videos/1192195104125003/ 2:09 

Future ex-wife. ;)

Case is not solved yet . :lol:

Edited by Epson
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

in this dusselldorf concert Axl on YSMANL clearly says this song is for my NEXT exwife...perhaps he's read the rumors that there will be a reconciliation and is putting an end who think he's going to reunite with her :lol:

Do you know wich girl his girlfriend is ? 

I think it is still sasha volkova.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

3 minutes ago, Epson said:

Future ex-wife. ;)

Case is not solved yet . :lol:

I really don't think he means someone particular, it's an old joke, I've heard many guys making this reference, he just needs to say something to introduce the song 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, colonizedmind said:

He plays with such life and eagerness and joy for what he does! He's really rubbed off to Axl in a positive way...
Even if anyone doesn't like this arrangement (WHY?) you can be pleased with that!!! 

I don't understand how anyone can claim to be a rock fan and not like AC/DC. They're the quintessential rock band. They embody it! They're the ultimate feel good band.

1 minute ago, colonizedmind said:

He plays with such life and eagerness and joy for what he does! He's really rubbed off to Axl in a positive way...
Even if anyone doesn't like this arrangement (WHY?) you can be pleased with that!!! 

i just cant  take it seriuosly longer the ones that keep puttin it down ... its just not coming from people who know anything about anything imo ...

doesnt matter if you hate or love Brian och Axl or and ac/dc and GNR or whatever... if you cant acknowledge that this works..that it sounds god damn amazing ,, than your nothing but a stupid soccer fan who hates the other team ... not a music lover... and  all of them should just stop watching ... why do they bother??

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, night prowler said:

no .. im ice cold scandinavian ...

from what i seen though ... sabbath doesnt look that great  (imo).. only 14 songs ... incl  encore... and in that case i do not know why they didnt get vinnie to play the drums.... he was part of the bands most comercial successfull times...  ...

yes I heard that.  I have seen Black Sabbath a few times, but since this looks like it is there last tour I bought a lawn seat.  I actually saw them when Ozzy cancelled and ROB HALFORD sung for Black Sabbath.  People were upset with Ozzy, but I got to see something special... kinda how I feel about Axl singing for AC/DC right now.  I really wish Brian all the best too. ;)  It is not fun getting older!

Edited by metalms
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexC said:

I don't understand how anyone can claim to be a rock fan and not like AC/DC. They're the quintessential rock band. They embody it! They're the ultimate feel good band.

I don't either, you must at least like a couple of their songs. I don't get how you can like guns n roses but not ACDC, but that's just me :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't either, you must at least like a couple of their songs. I don't get how you can like guns n roses but not ACDC, but that's just me :D

agree ... the bands could easily be a double headline tour ... still though ... only band ac/dc ever opened for was The Stones .. and im pretty sure they regretted that , even though they wouldnt say .... you only have to look at the Toronto concert from back then ... :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lassie said:

We all come in from the cold :headbang:

We come down from the wire...

I really hope they play this gem on the tour. One of the best UYI songs. It'd be awesome to hear Axl do the "There goes the challenger..." speech at the end haha.