06/15/16 - Düsseldorf, Germany - Esprit Arena

xBrownstonex

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Not like Led Zeppelin never nicked anyone else's music ideas is it :rofl-lol:

Riff Raff is better

was thinkin that .... hrnhrn,,,, court hearing coming up  ... :)

yup!  riffraff better .. i think ... music is subjective... but in my world.. ac/dc slaps zepelin around like nothing in being a rock n roll band..

gotta add though that i love led zeppelin .. of course i do ... thats just not the point.. :)

Edited by night prowler
  • Like 1

Just now, Andy14 said:

So it's really over :no:.

What a great tour! Thank you Axl, Angus and AC/DC. In rock we trust (it's rock or bust:headbang:

Damn so it is over, sad tbh, but we get to see Guns next week, and AC/DC later, but still i love to see these shows

2 minutes ago, night prowler said:

was thinkin that .... hrnhrn,,,, court hearing coming up  ... :)

Yup, half of their first album is old blues songs altered slightly. They've always admitted that though. I completely disagree with anyone taking anything away from Jimmy Page when it comes to Stairway to Heaven though. Even if he used the basis for that song by stealing from somewhere, that song is a masterpiece from start to finish. Fantastic writing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexC said:

Yup, half of their first album is old blues songs altered slightly. They've always admitted that though. I completely disagree with anyone taking anything away from Jimmy Page when it comes to Stairway to Heaven though. Even if he used the basis for that song by stealing from somewhere, that song is a masterpiece from start to finish. Fantastic writing.

amen to that .... and ... Dolly Partons version ... the one that Paige actually said was better then thiers .... isnt bad either  :)

• Like 1

Just now, Epson said:

Good to live in Armenia, nice timezone to watch both European and American shows. :shades:

Yeah, living in Britain I've been able to follow every show (and attend one! :D) I'm not gonna be able to do that with the NITL tour. YouTube it is for me this summer!

I've seen all AXL/DC shows, been to one in person. Great great!

I'm wondering what it has given to Axl (besides great experience and fulfilling his dream), I mean in terms of PR, management and stuff like this. He's had the chance to see how one of the greatest bands in the world work, so he might bring some positive findings to GNR :shock:

• Like 2