GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Cool. I'm good at this but I hardly do it anymore because I'm lazy :facepalm:

Can I see some of yours?

Its not tht good but You can see on My IG, I hope You only see recently pics cause im embrassed by every pics on there :facepalm:

Wait, gonna pm You the account

Btw I wanna see Yours

Edited by SerenityScorp

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Triggered? What do you mean?

He's just trolling, thinking this is a Tumblr style SJW place, where everyone gets triggered by ridiculous shit. Just ignore it.

Edited by Frey

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Its not tht good but You can see on My IG, I hope You only see recently pics cause im embrassed by every pics on there :facepalm:

Wait, gonna pm You the account

Btw I wanna see Yours

lol post it here, I don't care....

I don't wanna see your private or personal pictures, just the things you paint or draw.

Im not sure I have something digitalized but I can make a drawing for you, just give me a topic or subject to draw about, lol. I have no inspiration :P

Just now, killuridols said:

I don't wanna see your private or personal pictures, just the things you paint or draw.

Im not sure I have something digitalized but I can make a drawing for you, just give me a topic or subject to draw about, lol. I have no inspiration :P

Already pm You

You can poat old drawings, I dont mind. 

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Why the hell haven't you already made a picture of you eating Axl's ass? :max:

:P

I want your drawing too. I'd like to see how you imagine all of us :ph34r:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

He's just trolling, thinking this is as Tumblr style SJW place, where everyone gets triggered by ridiculous shit. Just ignore it.

What? what is SJW place? omfg I haven't been on TumblR for ages and now I don't get any of the lingo :rofl-lol:

Plus, this PMS is going to kill me today.... Is it sexist to talk about PMS? Can I say PMS to you and you don't get scared or run away? :lol:

i still don't understand what he means by triggered. My English gets worse with these things :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Already pm You

You can poat old drawings, I dont mind. 

Ok, thanks

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Why the hell haven't you already made a picture of you eating Axl's ass? :max:

I want your drawing too. I'd like to see how you imagine all of us :ph34r:

But I did it! I did a photoshop image :max:

Ok, that's good subject. I'll try to draw the main ones that post here, I'm not gonna remember everyone. Just give me some hours, lol.

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Ok, that's good subject. I'll try to draw the main ones that post here, I'm not gonna remember everyone. Just give me some hours, lol.

Maybe we all should draw each other lol. :rofl-lol:

So guys, you have homework to do :max:

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

:rofl-lol:

ok ok I'll try that one!

Ok, one thing though... Drawing good ones will take me days versus drawing quick ones, not so good, but could upload them today.

You choose.

You can post the old drawing today

Those drawings You can post it after its done

21 minutes ago, killuridols said:

What? what is SJW place? omfg I haven't been on TumblR for ages and now I don't get any of the lingo :rofl-lol:

Plus, this PMS is going to kill me today.... Is it sexist to talk about PMS? Can I say PMS to you and you don't get scared or run away? :lol:

i still don't understand what he means by triggered. My English gets worse with these things :facepalm:

SJW = social justice wanker. People on Tumblr and a few other places who go over the top with their crusades concerning minorities, oppressed groups in society, etc.

Triggered as in people who have PTSD getting triggered by certain things that cause them to have unpleasant flashbacks/reactions to a traumatic event. Kinda like what people here have speculated happened to Axl during the car incident.

But some people abuse that word so much that it has lost all meaning, since they claim to get "triggered" by everything they find offensive basically. You should ask @tiutso about this. She seems to be a Tumblr kid who knows more about this than me. I mostly only know about it because the rest of the internet makes fun of it. Like that guy did. He was trolling that this thread is triggering to him because it's so sexist and discriminating :facepalm: Never mind the fact that multiple guys post in this thread and no one's been banned yet.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Cool. I'm good at this but I hardly do it anymore because I'm lazy :facepalm:

LOL same, I used to draw a lot when I was younger, but I haven't really drawn anything in years.

I even started drawing a Slaxl picture once during some boring class in school and afterwards I actually went and colored it in photoshop.

Think that might even have been the last time I did something like that :facepalm:

17 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

@Lumikki We talk about the Readers tht means You included :P

I guess I need to change My name, but I think I'll forgot cause there will be too many names to remember. Another Person recognized it as Slaxl19's Fic Fanart without Me have to explain it ?. I've already coloured it, You can see it on tumblr. But its only the teen Axl tho, Still not done yet with the lil' Axl

Didn't know you had done another one! I only saw one. PM me your Insta account too please? I'm curious as well :lol:

46 minutes ago, Frey said:
49 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Triggered? What do you mean?

He's just trolling, thinking this is a Tumblr style SJW place, where everyone gets triggered by ridiculous shit. Just ignore it.

Yes, best to just ignore cupcakes.

Random picture of Izzy I came across that I've never seen before. It's from 2015 apparently, taken at a Rolling Stones concert.

That hat though... Izzy's got some hats that are worse than Axl's even...

tumblr_ocowztBuqy1sfba2fo1_1280.jpg

@SerenityScorp That's more than cute :wub:

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Ok, here's a quick one I just did. I'm sorry about the lack of everything. I'm sorry about how I imagine you!!

LOL :rofl-lol:. That's amazing. Just give me Lumikki's hairstyle and it's almost me haha.

@Frey is the best :rofl-lol:.

Gimme a while and I'll send you how I imagine you :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Ok, here's a quick one I just did. I'm sorry about the lack of everything. I'm sorry about how I imagine you!!

image.jpeg 

Why Everyone looks nice but Im the only one tht look crazy N' wild :rofl-lol: *I know Im crazy but My hair isnt wild like tht, actually its straight:ph34r:*

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

@SerenityScorp That's more than cute :wub:

LOL :rofl-lol:. That's amazing. Just give me Lumikki's hairstyle and it's almost me haha.

@Frey is the best :rofl-lol:.

Gimme a while and I'll send you how I imagine you :ph34r:

ahahahahahaahhaaaaaa :rofl-lol:

well i kinda drew myself down there, like a ball of evil :lol:

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

Lol why am I a monocle and top hat wearing villain? I don't even own any monocles or top hats :lol:

Hahahaha :rofl-lol:

because that's the way you strike me, more like an intellectual and refined kind of guy. I really have no clue what you look like so that's what you get!