09/14/16 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

xBrownstonex

Well, I grabbed my Appetite for Destruction record that I had signed by Slash last year.  Because its personalized I am hoping that if I manage to get Axl's attention he'll know that I am not an eBayer! 

Any tips on how to get his attention after the show on his way out?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

Well, I grabbed my Appetite for Destruction record that I had signed by Slash last year.  Because its personalized I am hoping that if I manage to get Axl's attention he'll know that I am not an eBayer! 

Any tips on how to get his attention after the show on his way out?

If there's a small crowd, and if Axl decides to meet you, you will get a choice between a picture with him or autograph. I had my AfD vinyl with me (that I got signed by Slash and Duff to boot) but I just had to go for the picture lol

Edit- Also, I went to the hotel. The band made the choice to meet fans and it became like a meet and greet sorta thing. We got lined up and everyone got a few moments with each band member. Only Cliff stayed inside. So, if you do that you don't have to worry about grabbing his attention or anything

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

If there's a small crowd, and if Axl decides to meet you, you will get a choice between a picture with him or autograph. I had my AfD vinyl with me (that I got signed by Slash and Duff to boot) but I just had to go for the picture lol

Thanks for the quick reply.  You met him at a hotel though right?  I am banking on outside of MSG after the show.  Is it a long shot? 

5 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

Thanks for the quick reply.  You met him at a hotel though right?  I am banking on outside of MSG after the show.  Is it a long shot? 

I don't know how MSG is laid out but if the buses are outside I'd guess you have a shot. That was my original plan at the Palace but another user told me buses drive straight inside so I changed my plan to try a hotel. I thought I'd never meet him and it happened, so I suggest you try as long as you are respectful towards them.

13 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I don't know how MSG is laid out but if the buses are outside I'd guess you have a shot. That was my original plan at the Palace but another user told me buses drive straight inside so I changed my plan to try a hotel. I thought I'd never meet him and it happened, so I suggest you try as long as you are respectful towards them.

Hey buddy, thanks for the advice.  I definitely will be respectful.  If it doesn't happen life will go on!  I brought my Nightrain lanyard as well as the lithograph shirt I bought in Philly to wear.  Hopefully I can get his attention that I am an actual fan and not an eBayer if I see him. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Good hit. Thanks dude. My buddy and I are going to try hotel after the show I think. If somehow it happens it would be a dream come true. Thanks for the advice. 

7 minutes ago, Mooch14 said:

Good hit. Thanks dude. My buddy and I are going to try hotel after the show I think. If somehow it happens it would be a dream come true. Thanks for the advice. 

Good luck to you.  Axl usually likes to stay at the Dream hotel with GNR.  Is that where AC/DC is staying?