08/27/16 - Greensboro, NC - Greensboro Coliseum

Powerage5

So what was the setlist! This look right?

Setlist
Rock Or Bust
Shoot To Thrill
Hell Aint A Bad Place To Be
Back In Black 
Rock N Roll Thunder
Dirty Deeds
Rock N Roll Damnation
Thunderstruck
High Voltage
Rock N' Roll Train
Hells Bells
Given The Dog Bone
If You Want Blood You Got It
Live Wire*
Sin City
You Shook Me All Night Long
Shot Down in Flames
Have A Drink On Me
T.N.T
Whole Lotta Rosie
Let There Be Rock
Highway To Hell
Riff Raff
For Those About To Rock

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ironmt said:

What a massive stage set up for an arena.

It looks big in pictures but it really isn't that big in person. I've seen it in an arena last February and it's not as massive as it looks.  Can't wait to see this though at MSG

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, EvH said:

Great to hear they brought back Live Wire! Still needs more rehearsals but that's great!

Now play Down Payement Blues.

i can die happy with Axl telling us that can't even afford to feed his cat

I'm still hoping for Rock N Roll singer...its so Axl to me 

Edited by -W.A.R-

I've been watching some videos and Axl looks irritated a bit. Like he got bad news before the show, he was standing in the back a lot, he didn't interact with Angus as much or the other guys. He seemed kinda alone out there.

im probably blowing it out of proportion bc he hasn't performed with these guys in a couple months. 

Idk maybe Angus told him this was it for him after the tour it's all over, and Axl got frustrated. Or maybe Axl is just settling back into his role with this band. He just seemed different tonight, but his performance was off the charts amazing! 

11 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I've been watching some videos and Axl looks irritated a bit. Like he got bad news before the show, he was standing in the back a lot, he didn't interact with Angus as much or the other guys. He seemed kinda alone out there.

im probably blowing it out of proportion bc he hasn't performed with these guys in a couple months. 

Idk maybe Angus told him this was it for him after the tour it's all over, and Axl got frustrated. Or maybe Axl is just settling back into his role with this band. He just seemed different tonight, but his performance was off the charts amazing! 

I was at the concert, amazing event. But I noticed Axl was constantly smiling, more talkative then usual seemed like he was having a great time. I think what you're mentioning has to do with the fact they're on a small stage and they probably aren't accustomed to moving around each other. I noticed on a couple occasiona they nearly had some collisions with eachother (Axl and Angus) after that Axl stuck to the back left (his right) for guitar heavy parts. 

Just now, Grayfox said:

I was at the concert, amazing event. But I noticed Axl was constantly smiling, more talkative then usual seemed like he was having a great time. I think what you're mentioning has to do with the fact they're on a small stage and they probably aren't accustomed to moving around each other. I noticed on a couple occasiona they nearly had some collisions with eachother (Axl and Angus) after that Axl stuck to the back left (his right) for guitar heavy parts. 

Good to hear! Axl got spoiled by that Not in this Lifetime stage, I was afraid he was just being a bit moody over something. I do prefer him to do whatever he did tonight bc his vocals were beautiful. That was a clinic in singing rock tonight, I can't imagine how glorious it was to take in live. 

Thunderstruck and Hells Bells in particular reminded me of those rehearsal videos we heard in Lisbon, just flawless. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

He has great respect for them :P Amazing show :headbang:

50 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

Axl's used to running around, but Bon and Brian never did that, plus there wasn't much rehearsal time to readjust. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Grayfox said:

Glad you enjoyed it! Was the setlist posted above- with 24 songs- correct? I believe they'd been doing 20-21 previously so hopefully this trend continues. How long did they play for roughly?

5 hours ago, Bono said:

It looks big in pictures but it really isn't that big in person. I've seen it in an arena last February and it's not as massive as it looks.  Can't wait to see this though at MSG

Oh ok. Like you said, It looks big In the pictures, almost like a stadium size stage In an arena. That's pretty cool that you got to see the show and will get to see It again, especially at MSG.

40 minutes ago, goneshootin said:

Glad you enjoyed it! Was the setlist posted above- with 24 songs- correct? I believe they'd been doing 20-21 previously so hopefully this trend continues. How long did they play for roughly?

They averaged 23 songs in Europe, 24 when they did Touch Too Much. 

Live Wire sounds unbefuckinglievavble with Axl, really hope that one sticks.