08/27/16 - Greensboro, NC - Greensboro Coliseum

Powerage5

Excellent, I get to be an AC/DC fan again for a few weeks.

i feel as if I've worked out the Gn'r/AC/DC voice discrepancy, he's simply singing in a different style, one that he feels 'fits' AC/DC. I.e not his gn'r voice. Because they're notably different. I don't think it's to do with different songs requiring a different voice, it's a conscious decision to sing differently. He sounds completely different here to gn'r.

9 minutes ago, Carburetta said:

Excellent, I get to be an AC/DC fan again for a few weeks.

i feel as if I've worked out the Gn'r/AC/DC voice discrepancy, he's simply singing in a different style, one that he feels 'fits' AC/DC. I.e not his gn'r voice. Because they're notably different. I don't think it's to do with different songs requiring a different voice, it's a conscious decision to sing differently. He sounds completely different here to gn'r.

He sings better when he sings like Brian. 

You Shook Me All Night Long still shocks me...where is this voice for gnr...it's perfect and he's not screaming at the top of his lungs

1 hour ago, dittoditto1111 said:

Cant wait for tonight, Hope we have lots of periscopers. Full show from Prague to warm you up shot in 1080P 60 FPS.  ;)

I was there :headbang:

This really gives me chills, watching the clip brings back the "OMG, it's here, it's starting" goosebumps I had during the intro. Great show, I was so excited that I couldn't sleep the night after it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

were there any at the other AXL/DC shows?

I don't think so, but I assume there were Litho's when the tour started with Brian cause some people were talking about the design in San Fransisco.