09/4/16 - Columbus, OH - Nationwide Arena

Powerage5

I attended tonight. Great show! Of course, the Periscope and YouTube videos don't give the full feel of his great Axl is with AC/DC. He seemed to be having a blast all night, and was chatty as someone mentioned. Even while Angus was playing solos he was dancing and laughing. He sounded great all night as did the entire band. Cleveland Tuesday!! 

1 minute ago, minnow said:

I attended tonight. Great show! Of course, the Periscope and YouTube videos don't give the full feel of his great Axl is with AC/DC. He seemed to be having a blast all night, and was chatty as someone mentioned. Even while Angus was playing solos he was dancing and laughing. He sounded great all night as did the entire band. Cleveland Tuesday!! 

That was me that mentioned it...love me some chatty Axl lol! You are so lucky that you got to experience the show in person. Even through the scope you could tell the show was a rockin!!!!

So I need to vent. I had tickets for this...to me a once in a lifetime thing. I've had them for a while put the day off request in 4 months ahead of time. I've never requested anything off before. Had tickets when it was just ACDC when I learned Axl was fronting it made my day.

So tell me why I work 6 sometimes 7 days a week and couldn't get it off. I had to sale my tickets.

Am I mad at my Co workers whom I've covered and worked for all the time? Hell yea.

I had an attitude bigger than Axl's tonight. I almost beat a bi**h* arse tonight.

To all that got to go I hope it was awesome. I need to watch some videos and see some pics to cheer me up.

2 minutes ago, BOSSY78 said:

So I need to vent. I had tickets for this...to me a once in a lifetime thing. I've had them for a while put the day off request in 4 months ahead of time. I've never requested anything off before. Had tickets when it was just ACDC when I learned Axl was fronting it made my day.

So tell me why I work 6 sometimes 7 days a week and couldn't get it off. I had to sale my tickets.

Am I mad at my Co workers whom I've covered and worked for all the time? Hell yea.

I had an attitude bigger than Axl's tonight. I almost beat a bi**h* arse tonight.

To all that got to go I hope it was awesome. I need to watch some videos and see some pics to cheer me up.

Gosh.. that sucks. :( Your co-workers should have stepped up! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BOSSY78 said:

Couldn't call in just once?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BOSSY78 said:

Tell them, TELL THEM, they will cover you this one time. Go buy some tickets to another show even if you have to drive and spend the night in a hotel.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrSoftie said:

Tell them, TELL THEM, they will cover you this one time. Go buy some tickets to another show even if you have to drive and spend the night in a hotel.

Was just talking about this. Going to check on other shows. At this point if Noone covers I'll no show on them. I told one of my coworkers who asked me to cover a shift for her this week she must be crazy. 

I wrote a note for my boss tonight and said thanks for remembering the one time I've ever asked off. 

Once I figure out which one they will now give me two nights off or I'm not coming in. 

This has been known at my job for a while sucks I'm the most reliable in my area. It doesn't mean I should ever have to miss Axl in my hometown fronting ACDC.

Hours later and I'm still angry lol. I was quite the bi*** at work tonight

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

Couldn't call in just once?

Tried. Even told my boss I requested it off long ago. Going to try to score tickets for another show. He doesn't let me off I'm taking it anyway.

I was fed the whole holiday weekend can't afford to let you off line yet many others had the night off and could have worked.

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Gosh.. that sucks. :( Your co-workers should have stepped up! 

Exactly. I'll never cover them again.

9 hours ago, BOSSY78 said:

Omg I would have lost my mind! I'm so sorry that happened :-( screw 'em!

If ANYONE has their ticket stub and could upload a picture of it that would be great my girlfriend and I wanted to go to this and she was going to write a paper about this for her music class but work didn't give her the day off and she basically knows the setlist since its the same like every show but she wants to still write a paper on it if anyone could upload their ticket stub that would be great!