09/20/16 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center

Powerage5

35 minutes ago, lenni19 said:

Axl/dc will this be the last show?  I hope not they are just too good :) axl and angus the duo is just amazing I hope and think they will do more stuff together on stage or in the studio whereever something extra  special will come out of it :)

I am so happy, I cant wait for the show :)

Oh and please make a pro shot of it :)

Super excited for this.  leaving work at 1 pm today meeting up with the babysitter a few hours after that then heading over for a little mini tailgate before going in.  I am hoping it won't be the last show ever but if it is, happy to be there and be a part of Rock N Roll history.

I know for some AC/DC fans this has been difficult and as a fan I understand, but for me who loves AC/DC, and is a huge fan of Axl and GNR, this is a DREAM come true. My two favorite bands came together and created an amazing rock N roll lovechild called AXL/DC.   This will go down for me as a summer to remember.  I got to see history being made and saw some great rock n roll shows in the process.  Only sad thing is seeing it end.  This will be my last show for a while, until someone else tours that I can’t resist.  No matter how old I get this shit stays in my blood, and if you want blood… well….

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, metalms said:

Super excited for this.  leaving work at 1 pm today meeting up with the babysitter a few hours after that then heading over for a little mini tailgate before going in.  I am hoping it won't be the last show ever but if it is, happy to be there and be a part of Rock N Roll history.

I know for some AC/DC fans this has been difficult and as a fan I understand, but for me who loves AC/DC, and is a huge fan of Axl and GNR, this is a DREAM come true. My two favorite bands came together and created an amazing rock N roll lovechild called AXL/DC.   This will go down for me as a summer to remember.  I got to see history being made and saw some great rock n roll shows in the process.  Only sad thing is seeing it end.  This will be my last show for a while, until someone else tours that I can’t resist.  No matter how old I get this shit stays in my blood, and if you want blood… well….

Enjoy the show, it sure will be great :headbang:

I can't believe it's the last show, seems like yesterday when we all were nervous for our boy before his first show in Lisbon. I really hope that the best is yet to come. 

Thank you Axl and Angus for the great tour. Let there be roooooooock :headbang:

• Like 1

Have fun @metalms ! It's an amazing show!

Just want to get your opinions on something. AC/DC on their official IG have been putting out little videos clips of all the band members saying their thanks. So far it's been everyone except Axl. Do you guys think that they'll put him on there? Or would that be inappropriate?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kara said:

Just want to get your opinions on something. AC/DC on their official IG have been putting out little videos clips of all the band members saying their thanks. So far it's been everyone except Axl. Do you guys think that they'll put him on there? Or would that be inappropriate?

I think they may add one from him. I assume Angus' will be last. As a long time AC/DC fan, Cliff's video was touching. Can't wait for tonights show. 

For anyone else going - the phillies are playing at the same time so get there early!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kara said:

Thank you Kara!  the scopes have been amazing, so no doubt I am expecting to be BLOWN away by this live. After watching the scopes for GNR then seeing it live it was such a different experience So as much as I enjoy scoping this is what I have been waiting for.

Yes, the whole "Thankful" thing must be a bit difficult for Axl, because as amazing as this has been it could have only happened do to the tragic thing happening to Brian, so I would imagine it is bittersweet in some ways.  I feel that way sometimes ... I feel a little guilty being so excited, when it all originated from negative circumstances, but something positive did come out of it, an amazing collaberation that the fans are enjoying.  The alternative would have been no shows, lawsuits, etc if Rock or Bust didn't continue.  Instead all that negativity was turned into something positive for most fans.  It will be interesting to see for sure if he does do one... ;)

You're welcome @metalms ! Before I'd gone to my show, I watched so much video footage from various other shows which was great. But NOTHING compares to seeing it live and feeling that music literally pulsate inside your chest and gut! It was the best!

It is very sad what's happened to Brian, but it's still okay to feel good about this collaboration. It's proven to be a positive and successful thing, not only for Axl, but for AC/DC as well. He didn't just show up and sing, he's blown most people away and exceeded a lot of people's expectations. It will be interesting to see if he has the opportunity to thank the band and the bands' fans. I think he deserves it!

Edited by Kara

1 hour ago, metalms said:

Enjoy the show :)

4 minutes ago, Kara said:

You're welcome @metalms ! Before I'd gone to my show, I watched so much video footage from various other shows which was great. But NOTHING compares to seeing it live and feeling that music literally pulsate inside your chest and gut! It was the best!

It is very sad what's happened to Brian, but it's still okay to feel good about this collaboration. It's proven to be a positive and successful thing, not only for Axl, but for AC/DC as well. He didn't just show up and sing, he's blown most people away and exceeded a lot of people's expectations. It will be interesting to see if he has the opportunity to thank the band and the bands' fans. I think he deserves it!

I would love to see it.  Been positive for everyone involved.  Just great to see especially after reading all the initial negativity.  and  I AM LUCKY to have a chance to be apart of it and be in the crowd!  That video of Cliff so heartfelt.  Gotta be an emotional time for him especially.

2 minutes ago, lenni19 said:

Enjoy the show :)

Thank you! :heart:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Padme said:

Don't be surprised if it's the last AC/DC show. I don't want the end of AC/DC, not this way :(

Yeah I won't be surprised, Ive never seen AC/DC, so I am indeed disappointed that I wish I could see them at least once. 

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

So this will be the last show for Cliff......

Good luck to Cliff in his retirement.  While I am not a fan of AC/DC this guy has had a hell of a career and if he feels the time is right to call it quits then more power to him. 

I'm kind of holding out hope that Brian will come out to sing a song or two or at least be acknowledged in some way, but I have had a hinting suspicion that Brian's exit was as political as it was health-related. 

I'm 99.9% sure that tonight is the last AC/DC show ever so maybe they will do something special to put a cap on a 40+ year career.