Boys will be Boys

night prowler

13 minutes ago, nonok said:

Dude (I know you're a woman), but, like, dude. :lol: That first part was me pointing out the contradiction in the way you worded things. I understood exactly what you were trying to say from your other comments, it's just the way you said it in the beginning that makes it, grammatically at the very least, contradictory.

(Btw, I like how obsessed you are with Touch Too Much, since you quote it at every opportunity. It's a freaking awesome song. :headbang:)

We've been informed there will be a European tour from Axl himself in that meeting with fans where your profile pic is from. And there are some South American placeholders that are already advertising the NITL tour there. So yeah, it will be a world tour. Slash and Duff will stay if Axl stays. Simple as that, and that's exactly the problem a lot of GNR fans have with Axl/DC continuing - there will be no time for Guns.

Who's ever said you're not a real GNR fan? :blink: I know I never have, and we've had enough discussions (primarily in the Women's thread) that I know you know your shit, so don't take your conspiracies out on me, thanks. And what mind games and wide visions, lol. :lol: Chill the fuck out, sis. We're arguing about bands, not geopolitics. You're getting defensive in a personal sense and making assumptions without considering I've already considered your point of view. If I couldn't take someone with a "wider vison of things", I'd be one of those idiots who claim Axl's or Slash's version of the GNR break-up is the absolute almighty truth. Which is bullshit, since they're both right and wrong. And I already told you I'd probably be saying many of the things you are saying if I liked Axl/DC better than Guns, which I don't.

I like saying dude to females too :)

ok, I'm sorry. English is not my mother tongue so maybe I made a mistake (or two) when I first said that and it got confusing. Other problem is that I think faster than I type and I think too many things at the same time. My mind is like a volcano.

Regarding the tour, Axl informed us he had 2-3 albums ready to come out and it never happened. Not to mention the many times he said CD was coming out and it was always delayed like 3-4 more years, so once burned twice careful. I will believe the tour dates when official GNR website announce them.

it sounded like that when you said I liked Axl better in ACDC than in GNR. I like both, I wish he could do both even though I know it's tough but if he's actually doing it, why not?

Just won't deny that I find current GNR extremely boring because I never stopped following the band and to me, Axl's been on tour playing the same songs for around 10 years or more. At this point, for me, it's a drag.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Just won't deny that I find current GNR extremely boring because I never stopped following the band and to me, Axl's been on tour playing the same songs for around 10 years or more. At this point, for me, it's a drag.

Well, they could release a new album before the 2nd leg of the tour. Cough @Dexter *looking at you*... And then it won't be a boring setlist. ;)

I can dream, right? :lol:

8 minutes ago, nonok said:

Well, they could release a new album before the 2nd leg of the tour. Cough @Dexter *looking at you*... And then it won't be a boring setlist. ;)

I can dream, right? :lol:

That'd be a smart move but unless Slash and Duff have added their parts in the year and a half gap between 2014 residency shows and the reunion, I doubt there's an album ready now :shrugs:

Yeah, we've been dreaming for too long though. I'm sorry I can't be much positive.

• 2 months later...
On 6/3/2016 at 3:35 PM, night prowler said:

Its what the band allways been about and its why he fits perfect ... he is very much like Bon in that way

VERY much like Bon. Axl has said he has admired Bon for years, he has put two Bon era songs in GN'R. he emulates Bon, he channels Bon. for those just jumping on the AC/DC bandwagon cos Axl is now a part of it this may not be apparent but  it's there! and for the people who don't even like AC/DC but are going to just see Axl i hope you'll at least listen to some AC/DC before you attend these concerts!

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose