Will Brian Be Allowed To Return ?

AFD5

On 6/5/2016 at 0:19 AM, killuridols said:

Brian is no friend of Axl or a relative or anyone Axl should be loyal to. This is business. This is work.

If some big company calls you to replace the guy they just fired you'd say no? With that logic no one would ever get a job.

Axl made it clear in the interview how much respect he has for Brian and how tragic it is for what happened to him. He would easily step down for Brian if he is good to go. Plus they didn't 'fire' Brian. A better analogy is when someone leaves company on medical leave and they hire a temp replacement until they recover. 

Edited by Un42nutzly
  • Like 1

As far as I understood the "news" about this, it is that this improved in ear monitor is no way  finished and fully tested so I assume this "problem" between Axl and Brian may not show up anytime soon. So far all we know is that Brian tested this device in a laboratory and thought it was good and that he can`t wait for them to miniaturize it and use it. I wish all good to Brian but we do not know if his doctors will approve this device, if it actually works in the long term at his injury and how it can be used on stage at AC/DCs sound levels. 

So for this year I do believe AC/DC will stick with Axl. And if they should decide in a couple of years to produce another album with Brian who will be over 70 then, I am absolutely sure that Axl will in no way object. 

2 hours ago, Un42nutzly said:

Axl made it clear in the interview how much respect he has for Brian and how tragic it is for what happened to him. He would easily step down for Brian if he is good to go. Plus they didn't 'fire' Brian. A better analogy is when someone leaves company on medical leave and they hire a temp replacement until they recover. 

I know he said that but I was talking in the case of Brian not returning to AC/DC permanently.

6 hours ago, k12 said:

considering hoavailabledly the Axl-AC/DC tour  is selling, I am hoping they are going to replace Axl with Brian to actually sell the tickets

I totally argree here tixs have been avaia le since 7th May for all shows since the change yeah there always drops BUT this is different there is no shortage of tixs from

TM

Axs

SeeTickets

It was said 10,000 tixs left over from London even the touts outside was selling tixs from £30nup

This would not have been the case if Brian was in.

Brian is very much out ! Looknat Angus's reactions when asked about Brian it couldn't be more clear. I have a very strong feeling the hearing issues aren't the only thing. If it's not Axl I have the gut feeling it won't be Brian either 

6 hours ago, k12 said:

considering how badly the Axl-AC/DC tour is selling, I am hoping they are going to replace Axl with Brian to actually sell the tickets

Not sure Axl is the reason for this. ACDC played stadium shows last year and they have been well attended both legs. Axl has proved allot of people wrong so future shows people may be more inclined to buy tickets. 65,000 for London ain't too bad considering that they played Wembley last year 

what are you talking about? all these shows were basically sold out after thousands of tickets were returned. except for Wembley, which is bigger than the rest of the places they`re playing. I didn`t see an empty seat in Hamburg.

On 6/5/2016 at 1:39 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol, hey new music is new music to me, at least we know Angus can get him to do what he does best, sing like a banshee! 

Exactly. Axl could sing a duet with Ashanti on a Snoop Dog album and I would just be happy having some kind of new music featuring Axl.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2016 at 3:29 PM, dalsh327 said:

I'm pretty sure the Rock or Bust tour is still doing well financially but after the US leg, they're probably going to be off the road for a while. 

unless they pick another singer other than Axl yeah it'll be pretty much finished cos GN'R goes to SA right after the US leg is AXL/DC ends