DMCA notices sent to Google and other websites targeting unflattering photos of Axl.

On 6/5/2016 at 4:06 PM, maxpax said:

He should delete all vma 2002 pics as well... media used them til 2010 when they wrote about the past 1993 axl.2002-axl-rose-2236126.jpg

To this day I swear that was Axl's stand in ; 0 )

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Yes. And when he is in shape they will find something else to whine about.

I just read a comment in a website "He should have died in the 90's"

:no:

Axl being successful hurts a lot of people. They can't handle it, but like I said in a previous thread if he messes up once on anything there will be a firestorm of hate coming his way...similar to this picture fiasco. 

I mean how the hell does this become a top story on world news...

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yes. And when he is in shape they will find something else to whine about.

I just read a comment in a website "He should have died in the 90's"

:no:

Well virtually any celebrity has "hater" comments like that.  The internet is a cess pool of disturbed, bored people hiding behind an avatar.. I do REALLY hate fat shaming though. Especially when THEY ARE NOT ACTUALLY fat or at least my definition of it.

4 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl being successful hurts a lot of people. They can't handle it, but like I said in a previous thread if he messes up once on anything there will be a firestorm of hate coming his way...similar to this picture fiasco. 

I mean how the hell does this become a top story on world news...

Omg but what kind of sick mind can be so bothered by an artist they don't even know.

I understand someone getting jealous at their best friend getting all the women or his cousin becoming rich, but A CELEBRITY?? Axl is one of thousands of celebrities successful, filthy rich, pimpin', etc. If someone's gonna get sick because of the existance of this people they should kill themselves! This world is not for you!

Makes no fuckin' sense to me. Or people are really, seriously, damaged in their brains.

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Omg but what kind of sick mind can be so bothered by an artist they don't even know.

I understand someone getting jealous at their best friend getting all the women or his cousin becoming rich, but A CELEBRITY?? Axl is one of thousands of celebrities successful, filthy rich, pimpin', etc. If someone's gonna get sick because of the existance of this people they should kill themselves! This world is not for you!

Makes no fuckin' sense to me. Or people are really, seriously, damaged in their brains.

It's Axl's past, he's pissed off a lot of people and left a bad impression that has carried with his name for the last two decades. He's done more for his name in the last 5 months than he did in 20 years since UYI tour ended. 

Hes not a beloved celebrity, he's suppose to be the villian and people try to push him into that role 

28 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

It's Axl's past, he's pissed off a lot of people and left a bad impression that has carried with his name for the last two decades. He's done more for his name in the last 5 months than he did in 20 years since UYI tour ended. 

Hes not a beloved celebrity, he's suppose to be the villian and people try to push him into that role 

But... tons of other celebrities have done WORSE things than whatever Axl did.

Bill Cosby raped women. Woody Allen abused his step-daugther. OJ Simpson killed his wife.

Yet I can't imagine myself going to the fanpages of those celebrities to leave one single comment, whether positive or negative, about them. I just don't care. :shrugs:

People who do that to me are all :crazy:

We can take this even further back:

tumblr_nngdy1Gvg81uts70po5_400.jpg

Those cheeks, the eyes... that's just what Axl looks like when he smiles. Always has and always will. And it's cute. I wish people would stop with the ridicuous plastic surgery rumours already. :facepalm:

1 hour ago, HeartbreakerWoman said:

CYnPzwDWAAABYel.jpg

11ede6fdeecc8317d8068a14badd5b5b.jpg

115315379-elton-john-inductee-with-prese

2002-axl-rose-2236126.jpg

b47b507560.jpg

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Those cheeks, the eyes... that's just what Axl looks like when he smiles. Always has and always will. And it's cute. I wish people would stop with the ridicuous plastic surgery rumours already. :facepalm:

OMG I never saw this pic before. poor Axl look at that Collar...

On 6/9/2016 at 0:27 PM, ChineseIRS said:

Unfortunately the fact of the matter is, on most occasions, is that Axl doesn't photograph well anymore. Besides a couple shots from the GNR shows earlier this year, for the most part he just doesn't look good. Especially on stage photos. If he doesn't lose another 15, 20 pounds that won't change and getting old pictures removed won't stop the ones from next week or the week after.

15 or 20? LMFAO. he's a solid 50-60 lbs overweight.

13 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Yes. People who say he has plastic surgery are plain ignorant. He doesn't have any. The older he gets the more he looks like his childhood self.

12 hours ago, metalms said:

OMG I never saw this pic before. poor Axl look at that Collar...

Never seen that pic either. 

But that collar is just what the 70s looked like. :lol: And a better shirt wouldn't have helped that kid either :rofl-lol:

23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yes. People who say he has plastic surgery are plain ignorant. He doesn't have any. The older he gets the more he looks like his childhood self.

But there is definitely something wrong with his 2000-2002 face. It's really odd, because whilst it doesn't seem to be major surgery, it looks like a really bad chemical peel or something. I think his face looks better now compared to then. 

33 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Right?! I've noticed that as well. Must be because children have rounder faces and more fat underneath their skin and Axl nowadays... has more fat on him again as well :lol: Or something. I don't mean to be mean by the way, I think it's cute.

Edited by Lumikki

28 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

But there is definitely something wrong with his 2000-2002 face. It's really odd, because whilst it doesn't seem to be major surgery, it looks like a really bad chemical peel or something. I think his face looks better now compared to then. 

I think the wrong from that era is that his facial hair got really light and also the braids don't help at all.

Yes, it's either that or Botox.

23 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Right?! I've noticed that as well. Must be because children have rounder faces and more fat underneath their skin and Axl nowadays... has more fat on him again as well :lol: Or something. I don't mean to be mean by the way, I think it's cute.

This is a Benjamin Button case :P

Bill Maher made fun of Axl over this on yesterdays Real Time. He gave the best two performances of his last 20 years this week and this is what makes news.

Axl should get rid of team brazil and get real PR who are up to date with how media works thesedays.  

Edited by Deniz
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Frey said:

Never seen that pic either. 

But that collar is just what the 70s looked like. :lol: And a better shirt wouldn't have helped that kid either :rofl-lol:

hahah yes! luckily I was very young in the 70s so I skipped the collar phase entirely.. Axl gives hope to us all lol

7 hours ago, Deniz said:

Bill Maher made fun of Axl over this on yesterdays Real Time. He gave the best two performances of his last 20 years this week and this is what makes news.

Axl should get rid of team brazil and get real PR who are up to date with how media works thesedays.  

They never done anything remotely good for Axl or the band in terms of his career. The ACDC thing is something he set up himself, not them.

His entourage is all about partying, drinking, hanging out with models and idiots.

Work? Leave it to Axl, he's the only one who works his ass off to bring the millions home.

Bad publicity or not, FAT AXL has made Axl and GnR more relevant in the news than anything the idiots in GnR's marketing team can come up with. Two weeks to go on the reunion tour and nothing but radio silence until this meme started trending. I say it's a blessing in disguise.

VIVA FAT AXL!

• Like 2

On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 6:47 PM, IncitingChaos said:

People that don't like Axl call him fat, especially when his performances are really good. He's a music legend, he's super rich, he doesn't put himself out in the public realm often, he still singles and parties with women in their 20's. When there is nothing else to criticize it's easy to point at his weight. 

It's unfortunate, but he can get himself into shape if he wants to. People don't feel sympathy for him there bc he has all the resources to stay in shape. It's his decision though he can live how he wants, eat what he wants, if he's happy and successful then great! Go Axl

I don't find him to be that out of shape. I mean he's not a body builder or anything.