DMCA notices sent to Google and other websites targeting unflattering photos of Axl.

On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 6:54 PM, metalms said:

To this day I swear that was Axl's stand in ; 0 )

Haha. I once read a whole conspiracy on this. Can't remember where but I got a good kick out of it. They still swear Axl was replaced. It's a conspiracy that still goes on today..speaking of which I should go see what they say now lol.

So this is hitting about everywhere.  Not only on Bill Maher's show Friday, but tonight on the lead into Mike Tyson Mysteries on Adult Swim (Cartoon Network), They drew an "even worse" caricature of the picture Axl is trying to get removed. 

So on one hand, I guess it's more publicity, but not for a great reason.

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The presence of people like Fernando and Jarmo makes supporting this band difficult. What does it say about Axl that he feels the need to surround himself with people like this?

Nothing good, that's for sure. At best, that he's a lonely, insecure guy who's bad at judging character. At worst,... I don't even wanna know.

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's really off putting to say the least, he literally doesn't go anywhere without fernando. It's odd. I wonder what ACDC think of them? 

But he does sometimes go to places without Fernando! He just has Beta, Vanessa and husband, or Andrei with him then instead :lol::rolleyes:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's really off putting to say the least, he literally doesn't go anywhere without fernando. It's odd. I wonder what ACDC think of them? 

Fernando is both his manager and friend. He and Beta follow Axl around to try to keep his temperamental ass out of trouble while they are in a middle of a multi-million dollar business deal. Regardless of what AC/DC think of them as people (which they might be incredibly lovely people when not acting as gates between Axl and the public, who knows?) I'd have to think they appreciate Fernando getting called to the police station instead of Axl possibly reacting and being the one called down to the police station.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2016 at 9:48 AM, Babooshka said:

This is definitely the Streisand effect.

'Fat Axl' Photo Fight May Cause Streisand Effect

Kenton Hutcherson Internet Attorney  

Hutcherson Law Firm, Dallas

In an effort to stop the spread of the so-called "Fat Axl" Internet meme, Guns N' Roses and AC/DC frontman Axl Rose is demanding Google remove photos showing him to be overweight. The unflattering photos of a much heavier Rose have appeared on the Internet accompanied by satirical lyrics to Guns N' Roses songs, including "Welcome to the Jungle, we got tons of cake" or "Sweet Pie o' Mine." While fat jokes are never a good thing, be careful what you wish for when trying to remove photos from the Internet, even in an issue as weighty -- so to speak -- as this one. Says Hutcherson: "It's called the 'Barbra Streisand Effect.' If you take legal action to remove certain content, you might actually fail and attract more attention to the content. Learn to pick your battles on the web and understand how easy it is to make the situation much worse." Hutcherson represents people harmed by web content and has experience using the court system to compel Google and others to remove offensive content.

On 13 de junio de 2016 at 8:40 AM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Dude I saw Stevie Young hanging out with Vanessa in the streets and with Fernando, having a drink! :facepalm:

I guess the ACDC guys have fallen in the trap too. Maybe now Beta will go take care of Malcom :wow:!

TB secured a great business with two millionaire rock bands! :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

Dude I saw Stevie Young hanging out with Vanessa in the streets and with Fernando, having a drink! :facepalm:

I guess the ACDC guys have fallen in the trap too. Maybe now Beta will go take care of Malcom :wow:!

Words fail me :wacko: I suppose it's the lesser of the two evils, I mean, at least it's not that creepy Andrei guy right? And whatsit khan! 

Lets hope they don't get to Angus too

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

It won't be long before Malcolm needs a carer. :lol:

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

AC/DC fans: Thank you Beta by take care of him! 

They stole our frontman first, now they're trying to steal our TB! No way Jose! :wow:

(Please take them abb59c12573da0f94c0b97643e7d0736.png)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Words fail me :wacko: I suppose it's the lesser of the two evils, I mean, at least it's not that creepy Andrei guy right? And whatsit khan! 

Lets hope they don't get to Angus too

When I'm out of this cage I'll post the pictures! I ain't no kidding! :rofl-lol:

5 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

It won't be long before Malcolm needs a carer. :lol:

He needs one right now! Man got dementia! :nervous:

1 hour ago, nn18 said:

AC/DC fans: Thank you Beta by take care of him! 

They stole our frontman first, now they're trying to steal our TB! No way Jose! :wow:

(Please take them abb59c12573da0f94c0b97643e7d0736.png)

ACDC Brazilian fans! :rofl-lol:

- We now believe even more.

So,,, let there be ROCK

Malcolm will always be the best

Thank you BETA by take care him

AXL is better than the old one

image.jpg

• Like 1