Arrival time for inner circle?

Carburetta

Hi guys, how early does one need to arrive at the venue to guarantee one of the wrist bands for the inner circle section?

Attending the show next week and reckon it would add to the experience being close up. Also do they get handed to you as you enter or could you go away and come back again? Not sure I want to be in the arena with an eight hour wait either :( Especially as my time in Germany will be limited.

Or alternatively what has people's experience been at these shows standing further back?

16 minutes ago, Carburetta said:

Hi guys, how early does one need to arrive at the venue to guarantee one of the wrist bands for the inner circle section?

Attending the show next week and reckon it would add to the experience being close up. Also do they get handed to you as you enter or could you go away and come back again? Not sure I want to be in the arena with an eight hour wait either :( Especially as my time in Germany will be limited.

Or alternatively what has people's experience been at these shows standing further back?

The stage is high and the catwalk is high and reaches far back. So you can have a good view from many spots (especially in the front section). Of course, personally I never would want to stand in the back. The inner circle section is first come first serve. Once you're in, you get a wristband when you walk out, so you can go back in again. I can't tell you how long it takes, until they don't let anyone in anymore. If you want to be safe, I suggest that you're there, when they open the doors, which usually is 2 or 3 hours before the support is supposed to start. If you're up for a little risk, I would say that you can wait up to an hour and a half after they opened the doors. But if I were you, I'd go for safe and just make sure to be there, when they open the doors. There was a huge crowd waiting in London. There was a relatively small crowd waiting in Bern.

15 minutes ago, Carburetta said:

Cool, thanks for the info Patrick. So would only need to be there at 7pm for Düsseldorf? That's better than I expected.

edit that's rubbish. Show starts at 7pm. So 3-4pm really?

Yes. I guess they would open the doors at 4pm or 5pm. In Germany they usually open 2 or 3 hours before. Check the Promoter's Facebook. Like I said, if you are there when they open the doors (or reasonably after), you should be fine... even if you're not at the front of the people queueing to get in.