I fuckin knew it ... long ago :)

night prowler

On 6/8/2016 at 4:11 PM, gunsguy said:

Not sure that is fair, after all Axl was confined to a chair for the most part until July 23rd with Slash

you mean June 23rd i take it? :)

On 6/8/2016 at 3:06 PM, night prowler said:
Asked about his relationship with Angus Young, Axl said: "It's great. I can't really explain it. I feel something… I feel protective, [like] I do not want to let this guy down, more than almost anybody I've ever met. And I don't know why. And he's very responsive to me. And they said they hadn't seen him this happy, they hadn't seen him moving around [as much before]. So that's kind of a neat thing between musicians."

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2016 at 5:04 AM, night prowler said:

dissecting the rethoric though .... if i may  :)

When he says that him and angus are talkin about working together... it could be .. and that would be bombshell in its own..and something i would love to hear...But...just takin in mind how ac/dc normaly do things... then there would most certanly not be any of that speculative talking about that stuff before it was decided and they went public with the fact that Axl is the bands new singer and they gonna do an album with him ...

no there are numerous of different ways this can go...one is as mentioned..that Brian is om the recording and Axl tours.. but personaly i dont like that one ... i dont think Axl would either...and i dont think he should... in or ut .. i think ...

What pops up is the one were Angus does a solo album and Axl sings on it.... someone on a different forum mentioned he had read that Angus at some point wanted to do that ..

i myself havent read or heard that at anytime... and i concider  myself a lifelong... many many many many yers of being a devoted fan who reads and keeps up with the boys as good as i can .. not to say though that that one could have slipped by me... absolutely...  but i just think it would have left a big echo....

But .... that whole thing has a lot of nerve ... it would probably be the most anticipated album of my life ... other than the ac/dc album with Axl ..

And it would be interesting to hear Angus on his own... even though its a wierd thing to think even .. just feels ... like aliens gonna land type of thing ..

But i thought of it like that just because of the way  Axl spoke about that .. and that it normaly wouldnt be something they threw out there for everybody to speculate about,,but rather just told..when its ...decided.... so .. but .... quess well know soon enough ...

i bet you're getting excited that the GN'R tour is coming to an end and the rest of the Axl/DC one is right around the corner. i still think the relationship with Axl and Slash has more chemistry since they've known each other so long and such :P but i'll give you that Axl and Angus is very close :)

• 4 weeks later...