Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

9 hours ago, Coma16 said:

Probably over $1000 if it is mint, maybe more. Auction it on eBay and find out. It's a good time for Sellers right now.

Over $1000 for any litho is fucking crazy.

I have no intention of selling any of mine but now I'm wondering what they're worth... they're all mint and are in frames. I have the 2 Vegas 2016 ones, Seattle 2016, Vancouver 2017 and Gorge 2017. Actually, Vegas night 2 isn't quite mint, there's a small crinkle that can only be seen at the right angle/lighting...

10 hours ago, Coma16 said:

Probably over $1000 if it is mint, maybe more. Auction it on eBay and find out. It's a good time for Sellers right now.

I'm absolutely never listing that one. Road tripped home, first reunion show I saw. Sentimental.

I'm fortunate to have a decent sized collection as my brother has no kids and has seen 10ish shows? Picking up his lame older brother lithos along the way. 

I think I still need a ton of frames. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blackjacker said:

Atlantic City night 1 limited to 150, and yet it was the easiest get yet.

We waited until 7 to come in, hit front of merch stand around 7:20, and grabbed two.

That’s great to hear! Going tomorrow.

Was there a limit? Merch stand inside the venue right?

1 hour ago, B5Redeye said:

That’s great to hear! Going tomorrow.

Was there a limit? Merch stand inside the venue right?

Don’t know about limit - only asked for 2 in case I have to trade for tomorrow night’s.

Apparently there is a merch stand outside, and two inside.  Go through two ‘gates’ (show your ticket at the first, get searched at the next) you can go left or right - each side has a beer stand and then a merch stand.  I went right.

19 hours ago, Blackjacker said:

Don’t know about limit - only asked for 2 in case I have to trade for tomorrow night’s.

Apparently there is a merch stand outside, and two inside.  Go through two ‘gates’ (show your ticket at the first, get searched at the next) you can go left or right - each side has a beer stand and then a merch stand.  I went right.

Thanks very much! I was able to get one tonight!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, B5Redeye said:

Thanks very much! I was able to get one tonight!

Hope the intel helped! After seeing how easy the reentry was on night 1 and how close the parking garage was, we actually went in on night 2 at doors open at 6:30, grabbed prints and shirts and then took them back to the car then went back in just as Mammoth went on.

Interesting to see the limit of 1 poster per person last night after no posted limit the first night. (Actually it was listed as “1 person per poster” on the sign - wish I’d taken a pic of that.)

Edited by Blackjacker
Edited for gooder word usage.
  • Like 1

On 9/9/2021 at 10:26 AM, estrangedtwat said:

I put pinholes in reproductions, no problem.  But man.....pinholes in the real thing, be it a litho or a movie poster or otherwise....that just hurts.

you'd hate what I do to my Lithos, I fold them up and put them in my pocket, I hate carrying around a stupid poster while I am at a concert especially if I am in the pit, almost ruins the concert experience for me knowing I have to worry about or hold something while I am trying to enjoy a concert, and yes when I put it in the frame you really can't tell it was folded, and even if you can who cares, it adds character to it, "Why is this poster folded?" "Oh I was at the concert and didn't feel like carrying around a lithograph "

15 minutes ago, k12 said:

you'd hate what I do to my Lithos, I fold them up and put them in my pocket, I hate carrying around a stupid poster while I am at a concert especially if I am in the pit, almost ruins the concert experience for me knowing I have to worry about or hold something while I am trying to enjoy a concert, and yes when I put it in the frame you really can't tell it was folded, and even if you can who cares, it adds character to it, "Why is this poster folded?" "Oh I was at the concert and didn't feel like carrying around a lithograph "

Show a pic or it never happened lol

Just now, Coma16 said:

is there a way to post photos on here without a link to a website? I have wanted to post photos in the past and it always shows you need to link a website and I don't know how to go about doing that

15 hours ago, Blackjacker said:

Hope the intel helped! After seeing how easy the reentry was on night 1 and how close the parking garage was, we actually went in on night 2 at doors open at 6:30, grabbed prints and shirts and then took them back to the car then went back in just as Mammoth went on.

Interesting to see the limit of 1 poster per person last night after no posted limit the first night. (Actually it was listed as “1 person per poster” on the sign - wish I’d taken a pic of that.)

Yeah but it wasn’t enforced. It was more like I per transaction. I watch a few people circle back and buy more.

But we are making a little progress and making it a PITA for the flippers. At least they have to go to the back of the line and wait again. So that’s good people can’t walk up and by 13.

The aftermarket price for Vegas lithos dropped to about $90 on ebay. An LA one sold last night for like $65 as well (lowest for an LA auction, they've been steady at $150 or so). Flippers are gonna continue to flip unfortunately...

Edited by Coma16

On 9/13/2021 at 3:27 PM, Coma16 said:

ok only did it for the last 2 shows I went but here it is, Lincoln NE I folded the hell out of as I was wearing Jeans and it does not look bad from afar, more noticeable the closer you look, and Indy the other night obviously noticeable but I am guessing will look better once I put it in a frame

0mYKJqx.jpg

xRiwGy3.jpg

a5DVmgu.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

on a side note I saw Billy Joel in Cincinnati 2 days after the Indy show and I was able to get the set list after the show, so after the show I toss it in the back of my car and it winds up on the Indy litho with the tape from the set list stuck to it, so I had to carefully peel it off and I was able to peel it with minimal damage, but it did damage, a part of the Litho got stuck to the tape and you can see on the back of the set list it says "Cut'N Remove"

Ye8WQpx.jpg

8Y4l5aB.jpg

nrSFzKo.jpg

Edited by k12
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, k12 said:

ok only did it for the last 2 shows I went but here it is, Lincoln NE I folded the hell out of as I was wearing Jeans and it does not look bad from afar, more noticeable the closer you look, and Indy the other night obviously noticeable but I am guessing will look better once I put it in a frame

0mYKJqx.jpg

xRiwGy3.jpg

a5DVmgu.jpg

Wow! The Nebraska one isn't too noticeable at least. It certainly adds character!

24 minutes ago, owenstar said:

@k12 you my friend are a fucking savage. way to find beauty in it. 

Who was the guy who posted in here maybe 200 pages ago that had the Foxboro set framed but the glass smashed during shipping and it arrived all ripped to shreds? I think he reframed it with all the damage and it kinda looked like a piece of performance art or something. Mad props to him for that!

• GNFNR 1