Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

Going into the Foxboro shows my plan was to get each lithograph framed with a custom mat cutout for my ticket stub. But once I saw the posters go together to form a bigger picture, I thought it would be better to frame them together. My dilemma now is whether or not to frame them literally next to each other, or leave a space in between, since they are separate posters (and theres a thin black line border on each of them). I made a quick mock-up of how each would look...it's a little off but it's good enough to get the idea. I would love some feedback from you guys about which looks better. I'm leaning towards having them slightly separated, but please let me know what you think!

Apart.jpg

Together.jpg

35 minutes ago, gnr>everything said:

Going into the Foxboro shows my plan was to get each lithograph framed with a custom mat cutout for my ticket stub. But once I saw the posters go together to form a bigger picture, I thought it would be better to frame them together. My dilemma now is whether or not to frame them literally next to each other, or leave a space in between, since they are separate posters (and theres a thin black line border on each of them). I made a quick mock-up of how each would look...it's a little off but it's good enough to get the idea. I would love some feedback from you guys about which looks better. I'm leaning towards having them slightly separated, but please let me know what you think!

Apart.jpg

Together.jpg

Separated looks much better

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gnr>everything said:

Apart.jpg

Together.jpg

I'm going to be in the minority and say I like them better together. Good idea putting the stub underneath. I wish I had a physical ticket to do that. I framed mine and hope to get lucky and get one in Orlando too. 

image.jpeg

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Event shirt and poster for tonight. The lettering on the poster is done in a shiny, gold foil.

Instasize_0723120740.jpg

Not as great as the others :/

still gonna try to grab one 

I'll be there in 20 minutes, do I have a chance?

Edited by KiernanProud

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

I love the neon logo so it's cool in my book. Like it better than the Pittsburgh one as far as plain logo designs go

I think I'll like it more in person. The metallic letters are probably cool and I love the neon logo too 

18 hours ago, gnr>everything said:

Apart.jpg

Together.jpg

They look 100% better when they are joined together to make the bigger picture! Seriously man if I had those two lithos there would be no doubt in my mind which I would choose. 

I'm surprised people are actually choosing the incomplete looking option. Sure it would still look cool if you're not able to join them up but if you have the option then I don't see why you wouldn't display it as one complete battle scene.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

A better picture of the lithograph. The lettering is shiny, gold foil and the neon sign and sparks are textured glitter.

20160723_130227.png

Probably my least favorite so far on this tour. Maybe if I saw it person I'd like it more but this one doesn't do much for me. 

Hopefully tomorrow's is a lot better. 

Edited by Albertr212
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Albertr212 said:

Probably my least favorite so far on this tour. Maybe if I saw it person I'd like it more but this one doesn't do much for me. 

Hopefully tomorrow's is a lot better. 

I'm with you, man.  Especially after the awesome Foxboro one.  

To me it just looks like a flyer that would be released for a New Year Celebration type of concert/party. At least that's what it reminded me of at first glance with the fireworks looking effects and colors. 

While still my least favorite so far it's still something I would hang up on my wall....haven't seen one yet where it's so bad that I would refuse to buy one at a show I am attending. 

15 minutes ago, Albertr212 said:

To me it just looks like a flyer that would be released for a New Year Celebration type of concert/party. At least that's what it reminded me of at first glance with the fireworks looking effects and colors. 

While still my least favorite so far it's still something I would hang up on my wall....haven't seen one yet where it's so bad that I would refuse to buy one at a show I am attending. 

I'd still hang it for sure... But yeah, way more generic than the cool art on most of the others....

I thought for sure it was gonna be a blue haired Statue of Liberty! :lol: