Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

I thought Bunyip and Ned Kelly were quite nice in Aus, but yeah, otherwise clunkers.

Pretty obvious that whoever they're farming the work out to right now is not as talented as Arian, so yes, this current leg is off to a shitty start.

This Little Rock image is lazy as shit.  Imagine being so excited to see how your city is gonna be represented on tees and posters and you get to the front of the line and see.....that.

I had high hopes for my hometown of Cleveland...after all, look what Arian created for that shithole city of Cincinasty.   But if he's not back by that leg, I don't know what we'll get.   LeBron Jame's skeleton slam dunking three skulls?  Something even lazier and less relevant to the city than that, probably.

2 hours ago, eldoobio said:

Best one imo is the St. Louis show. I would've been upset had I gone to some other show and got one of the other designs as they all seem so weak. I feel I got lucky with St. Louis lol

I like Colorado a bit more then St Louis. Neither of which I'd go out of my way to get, but not terrible. Little Rock however... I'm not sure what anyone could see in that design.

Of the shows I was at, I was disappointed in the Vegas 1 litho, especially for such a monumental show. I didnt even buy it at the show, I ended up ordering one later.

It looks cool in the frame, but it is a lazy design. Im happy with Detroit and Chicago 2 from the other shows I went to though

On 06/08/2017 at 2:53 AM, Fitha_whiskey said:

Yeah I think it's supposed to be WWII war plane art. They're playing at the War Memorial.... because of that, I kinda like it...

but it's also looks like a tattoo... and it also looks like one of those USDA stamps they put on pieces of meat if you look at how the image looks blurry as if it was stamped two or three times.

damn, it's hard to tell what the reference is meant to be. never a good sign for a litho design.

1 hour ago, amaninjapan said:

but it's also looks like a tattoo... and it also looks like one of those USDA stamps they put on pieces of meat if you look at how the image looks blurry as if it was stamped two or three times.

damn, it's hard to tell what the reference is meant to be. never a good sign for a litho design.

It's worst than Dallas.

22 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

It's worst than Dallas.

I like Little Rock, I just wish it had more going on. Like a skeleton hand holding the tattoo gun or something.

As for Dallas... I think it was just that particular style of artwork that I didn't like. Reminded me of Rat Fink and I didn't like that type of art at all as a kid.

I like Little Rock. I'm a massive WW II-buff- so I dig the whole pin-up girl schtick and "War Memorial Stadium" right on the poster (e.g. my LA BMX litho doesn't have "Dodger Stadium" on it- which always kind of bothered me even though I love it b/c of the Slash inspiration, I went to the show, etc.).

Also just think it's cool b/c Little Rock's a unique venue/city that's not part of the automatic "circuit" these guys have been playing in one form or another for 30 years. Special show IMHO.

• Like 1