Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

anyone know which Lithographs had the most printings and which ones had the least? this is excluding the Vegas shows which I know they had 1,000 for each show but since they have only been doing a couple of hundred the US shows

22 minutes ago, telly said:

Somebody selling a Nashville litho on ebay and have re-listed it at least once w/out getting a bid.  Weird how things change.  Pays to wait a bit and not pay up, at least in some cases.

Tell that to anyone looking for chicago 1 or 2, or nola, cincy, etc.  I also don't think most people realize that nashville is a mini litho, its like 11x18 or something vs. almost every other being 18x24, so once they buy it they are more likely to resell it.

7 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

At least it isn't that awful, awful pirate skull design someone linked to a few days ago

oh but wait, that can still be yours!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Guns-N-Roses-MIAMI-Poster-Official-Live-Nation-FOIL-x-10-Sturgill-Simpson-litho-/182710190123?hash=item2a8a60402b:g:ymUAAOSwuwNZizsF

It's a weird theme - dorky (but so is a giant coffee pot haha) but I think it's kinda cool. Certainly unique and I absolutely LOVE the color. I'm a big sucker for hot pink though :)

Would've liked to have seen a gun and/or the GNR bullet logo somewhere, but it wouldn't be the first litho missing either of those.

Wish it was something other than a coffee pot but that hot pink and the gradation sky wins me over. Reminds me of all that 80s retrowave stuff that I'm totally infatuated with right now and even a little bit of early Memphis Group.

By the way, if there's ANY chance this glows in the dark, I would go fucking NUTS for it.

45 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

It's a weird theme - dorky (but so is a giant coffee pot haha) but I think it's kinda cool. Certainly unique and I absolutely LOVE the color. I'm a big sucker for hot pink though :)

Would've liked to have seen a gun and/or the GNR bullet logo somewhere, but it wouldn't be the first litho missing either of those.

Wish it was something other than a coffee pot but that hot pink and the gradation sky wins me over. Reminds me of all that 80s retrowave stuff that I'm totally infatuated with right now and even a little bit of early Memphis Group.

By the way, if there's ANY chance this glows in the dark, I would go fucking NUTS for it.

I always like hearing your take on the lithos. You bring a different POV. At least it has the classic, "guns n Roses was here" font. That was used for marketing for the LA pop store, too. Probably a reason it was utilized for this recent litho.

18 minutes ago, TigerBubba said:

I got an extra litho from Winston-Salem last night. Looking to trade it to get another one. Would love to trade for Miami, but open to others. Anyone want to trade?

What do you think of the design man? I was on the fence about even buying one for myself but I caved. I saw lithos at every merch stand I passed right up until GNR came on.

Anyone got a blacklight to test this thing out? It would literally be the only redeeming quality on this litho.

A fucking teapot...