Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

1 hour ago, Captain SK said:

Well that's definitely Olympic Stadium that the alien is ripping apart, which was wad the concert was held 25 years ago that ended in the riot. As for the tires not sure... I believe there is an indy race in Montreal every year.

Interesting theory. Maybe there's someone on here who is Canadian who knows for sure. 

• Like 1

I'm from Québec and what I see here is the Olympic Stadium where we got a riot 25 years ago during the Metalica/Guns show and the car represent the place they play today; the Formula 1 circuit. Good show everyone!

• Like 2

Regarding the Montreal litho, also just wanted to point out that the little mountain in the background to the left with the cross on it clearly represents Mount Royal which is basically what Montreal is built on and around. Not super prominent but a nice little touch!

8 hours ago, qwerty123 said:

Regarding the Montreal litho, also just wanted to point out that the little mountain in the background to the left with the cross on it clearly represents Mount Royal which is basically what Montreal is built on and around. Not super prominent but a nice little touch!

And to add to that, the cross on top of the mountain exists in real life. The pitchfork was added for the litho. Kinda funny. 

Powderfinger, 

They did not have a tube available in Montreal.  In fact, it was a struggle just to get an elastic.  I did bring  a garbage bag to store them in, but the Official Merch tent outside of Security was open by 1pm when I arrived.  I uber'd back to hotel room (after a 30 mins walk backtracking) to drop of lithos.  It was well worth the sacrifice of time, sweat, fare and some position in the pit, to double back.  I can not see how you can keep them protected unless you have a poster tube to store them in.  And I doubt most venues would allow you to bring a poster tube through security.   I will measure the litho size tonight, but  believe they are 18x24 inches and sturdy paper/stock.  

2 minutes ago, Miller1254 said:

Powderfinger, 

They did not have a tube available in Montreal.  In fact, it was a struggle just to get an elastic.  I did bring  a garbage bag to store them in, but the Official Merch tent outside of Security was open by 1pm when I arrived.  I uber'd back to hotel room (after a 30 mins walk backtracking) to drop of lithos.  It was well worth the sacrifice of time, sweat, fare and some position in the pit, to double back.  I can not see how you can keep them protected unless you have a poster tube to store them in.  And I doubt most venues would allow you to bring a poster tube through security.   I will measure the litho size tonight, but  believe they are 18x24 inches and sturdy paper/stock.  

The lithos are 18x24 and I've taken a poster tube to the last few shows with no problem. 

4 minutes ago, Captain SK said:

I don't know what bears and dragons have to do with our nation's capital Ottawa.  Just my opinion and somewhat of a question...

I don't get it either.  But it appears the same artist did the Ott Dragon and Mtl Litho.  Same font, same roses in the sky, same format.  Wonder if it will be same for all Cdn cities in this leg.