Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

Not crazy about Oakland, they don't need too many of them sports related, but a little MORE Raiders would have been better.

definiteu some hits and misses, and as someone who has accumulated 16 of these things, I really want Tulsa and Milwaukee and I think I'm done...then they will blow is away with LA!

with that said, sure would love to get a Tulsa and Milwaukee. Still have a D.C. For trade with some money to add. Please let me know!

Stumbled upon this site while looking for tour info when I first noticed the lithographs.  Instantly, I was hooked.

So far, I’ve been able to get my hands on Boston, NYC (Slash) and Philly.  I was hoping to share as I have them framed, but can’t figure out how to post pics.

A little help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys. I’ve still got both Brisbane lithos and the ned Kelly Melbourne one to trade. Let me know if you have something you’d like to trade.

with some of these recent designs I feel that much better about my lack of trading power with these Brisbane ones

Edited by megaguns1982
S

1 hour ago, estrangedtwat said:

It's a Buhler.

This will obviously be the LA version of his Gangs of New York set.  People should be happier with this version of Slash....no ambiguity whatsoever like there was with the Bill the Butcher.

There was no ambiguity, that was a litho of Daniel Day Lewis. I really hope this is another trilogy set because I want a real Axl representation. 

Edited by The Holographic Universe

38 minutes ago, barryn said:

I have 2 Slash posters from Fridays concert at the Staples Center to trade if anybody's interested. I'd trade them for the Duff and I assume what will be the Axl posters this week.

38 minutes ago, barryn said:

I have 2 Slash posters from Fridays concert at the Staples Center to trade if anybody's interested. I'd trade them for the Duff and I assume what will be the Axl posters this week.

Sent you a message

So only festivals have been announced for Europe 2018 so far, right?  Which means it may be unlikely that they'll have unique lithos at each show.  They didn't have one at Rock in Rio this year as far as I know...but they had them at Coachella.

Who knows...guess we have to wait and see.

But we have two left for the NITL 2016-2017 tour.  San Diego which could be anything related to that city....I've been there but all I remember was the Navy ships.

And then for the last show of the year (possibly last litho ever) we're getting the third LA skeleton by Arian Buhler....Axl!   Slash's glasses said "Holly Wood"...Duff's said "Fuck Off"...any guesses what Axl's will say?

4 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

So only festivals have been announced for Europe 2018 so far, right?  Which means it may be unlikely that they'll have unique lithos at each show.  They didn't have one at Rock in Rio this year as far as I know...but they had them at Coachella.

Who knows...guess we have to wait and see.

But we have two left for the NITL 2016-2017 tour.  San Diego which could be anything related to that city....I've been there but all I remember was the Navy ships.

And then for the last show of the year (possibly last litho ever) we're getting the third LA skeleton by Arian Buhler....Axl!   Slash's glasses said "Holly Wood"...Duff's said "Fuck Off"...any guesses what Axl's will say?

Nope, there is a fair amount of non-festival gigs as well! :)