Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

24 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Thats awesome. I wish more of them were signed by the artists

It'd be cool, but I kinda feel like it can only be done by the artists who seem to organize their own printing or print themselves (which also kinda explains why Sara Ray and Jimbo both were able to sell their designs direct from their website). For the artists who just submit artwork, GNR's merchandise arm organizes the printing and supply themselves and I think the artists rarely have the opportunity to even see the prints in person before the concert. Sometimes they're not even on the same continent!

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2018 at 6:33 PM, Blackjacker said:

I'd be interested in one of the Vegas 11-17-17 'Slot machine' lithographs - the unnumbered version, on the heavier paper.

Can trade one of the Vegas 11-17-17 'Praying Hands' lithographs or pay cash. Might even have an Up Close and Personal 2012 lithograph around here, if I can get into storage any time soon.

Trying this again.  I'm looking for the unnumbered, heavy-stock Vegas 11-17-17 'slot machine' lithograph.

Buy outright, or can trade TWO of the Vegas 11-17-17 white 'praying hands' lithos, #'s 247 and 248.  Or the aforementioned UCAP 2012 litho.

54 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

Trying this again.  I'm looking for the unnumbered, heavy-stock Vegas 11-17-17 'slot machine' lithograph.

Buy outright, or can trade TWO of the Vegas 11-17-17 white 'praying hands' lithos, #'s 247 and 248.  Or the aforementioned UCAP 2012 litho.

Theres one for sale on eBay for 120

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Guns-N-Roses-Poster-Las-Vegas-11-17-17-Lithograph-Nevada-Limited-T-Mobile-Arena/163047828092?hash=item25f6686a7c:g:rlEAAOSwDFBaD-0u

12 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Yeah, that's the litho.  They animated it for instagram.  What's so hard to understand about that??

The "not sure what to make of it" was just referring to the design itself. the other bit was a simple question about why its animated, sorry.

5 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

Did they cut down on the amount of lithos people could buy like Fernando said? 150 is an extremely small number made for a stadium show.

16 of the 23 lithos from Europe last year were 150 or less. These are normal numbers for Europe.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Did they cut down on the amount of lithos people could buy like Fernando said? 150 is an extremely small number made for a stadium show.

As he said^ normal numbers.

Also, Fernando did re-state the 1 litho per person deal when he came on here and answered some questions recently. Not sure if it was enforced or not for Berlin.

1 hour ago, AxlIsGod. said:

As he said^ normal numbers.

Also, Fernando did re-state the 1 litho per person deal when he came on here and answered some questions recently. Not sure if it was enforced or not for Berlin.

There were restrictions. Not one per person though.