Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

I trade an official Kobe 2017 event shirt ( samurai ) in size large for an official Cincinnati 2016 ( astronaut ) or Foxboro 2016 ( patriot ) or Brisbane 2017 ( purple reaper ) event shirt in size medium. If you're interested, PM me. 

• 1 month later...

Hey all. I've got an extra litho from the Sacramento 2017 show to trade. If you're interested in it and have a litho to trade, let me know which one you've got and perhaps we can arrange a deal?

Aside from the show in Sac, I also attended the very first Vegas show in 2016 and also the SF show but wasn't able to land lithos from either. Needless to say, those would be on my wish list. But my interest isn't limited to just those so let me know what ya got.

Here's an image of the one I've got to trade:

On 11/18/2017 at 4:28 PM, Tourettes2400 said:

On 18/04/2019 at 2:37 PM, amaninjapan said:

Just for clarity, I measured my Manila (which I know with 100% certainty is real)

My tape is metric and the litho is just a few mm short of 18 inches wide

OQMTP8m.jpg

and almost exactly 24 inches long. As you can see, the toploader I have it in at the moment is a bit short (will probably swap it out and throw it away) but the litho is most definitely "US Standard"

3X2iIyp.jpg

The handwriting for the hand-numbering of a lot of the Asia lithos is distinct and at least to my eye (for good or bad, I've seen a LOT of GNR lithos over the past couple years), the handwriting on your fake doesn't match either. Why they would print a fake of one of the more disappointing designs is beyond me. Maybe they just assumed people buying a Manila wouldn't be as discerning or picky as someone buying an expensive litho? No idea.

Really glad I had a look on here before buying, I asked about the Manila, Jakatar and Malaysia that busy-bee123 has on eBay and he said that they are 56 x 42cm (about 22 x 16.5 inches). He has also not shown the numbers in the pictures, and when I asked for them he said "they're all different numbers". So I'm not sure if he knows they are fake or not. 

27 minutes ago, JackTheGashead said:

Really glad I had a look on here before buying, I asked about the Manila, Jakatar and Malaysia that busy-bee123 has on eBay and he said that they are 56 x 42cm (about 22 x 16.5 inches). He has also not shown the numbers in the pictures, and when I asked for them he said "they're all different numbers". So I'm not sure if he knows they are fake or not. 

Yup, I was the dude who came looking for advice after buying Manila. The seller accepted my return (hence it’s now back on eBay) but he didn’t respond to any questions about its authenticity. He just ignored what I asked and accepted the return.

43 minutes ago, Mansin Humanity said:

Showstuff is one of the best litho sellers on ebay, she also packs them better than anybody.

• Like 1