Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2019 at 8:23 AM, amaninjapan said:

obligated is a strong word, but obviously I will be looking to get myself a litho

I’m attending OKC and Wichita, if you need some lithos let me know closer to showtime. This time I’ll come prepared with tubes to protect the lithos. Assuming there are lithos. Arian buhler said he hasn’t been contacted yet. So who knows.

6 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I’m attending OKC and Wichita, if you need some lithos let me know closer to showtime. This time I’ll come prepared with tubes to protect the lithos. Assuming there are lithos. Arian buhler said he hasn’t been contacted yet. So who knows.

one from each would be awesome! Try to tell me if there's any damage BEFORE sending them this time, okay? ;)

One of my favourite artists just announced his next tour, and while the tour poster is pretty cool... I immediately thought of this thread. :lol:

63-og.png?w=650&h=997

(he's used similar artwork before but the red hair, glasses and gun kinda seem like an homage - he's mentioned Axl/GNR in a couple of his songs over the years, as well as many other classic rock bands.)

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2019 at 2:22 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Oh you are going to that show?! Awesome! If it was on a Saturday I maybe could have flown in and swung it, so you will have to tell me how it was!!! :)

For sure. Not doing the pit this time, since we are taking the kids. I may finally get to see paradise city hahaha...long story.

There is talk of the ACL show as well. It may be a busy October.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jamesbdx said:

I've been looking high and low for a litho from the Bordeaux show 06/26/18. Can anyone here help me out?

Hi, sorry I cannot help you with the litho but I have an extra t-shirt if you are interested

I loved GnR for a long time now, but I'm super late to the lithographs. I'm really enjoying this thread and seeing what all the reactions were to the various prints. 

I went to the Nashville show and picked that one up but was clueless to the fact that they were doing these at every show. I've got about 10 of them now and keeping Hobby Lobby in business with framing. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, owenstar said:

Welcome to the party pal! Which 10 do you have rockytop? What do you pay for framing at the hobby lobby?

MCS first show is in 20 days. Guess we will know then! My hard copy tickets came today....so excited for this show.

Thanks! I've got the set of 3 from the LA shows. Chicago (Jordan one) Nashville 2016 (I was at both Nashville shows), San Antonio, Philadelphia (Rocky one), Winnipeg, Hawaii (3 surfboards), and Brisbane. 

• Like 1