Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

I like both of the ones from Mexico. That Tijuana one is stellar! Both of them vibrant and festive. Nicely done.

Gods I hope SLC doesn't suck......would love to see someone hanging from the arch with a GnR was here note. Instead it will be someone floating in a dark salt lake (which no one does hahaha).

1 hour ago, owenstar said:

I like both of the ones from Mexico. That Tijuana one is stellar! Both of them vibrant and festive. Nicely done.

Gods I hope SLC doesn't suck......would love to see someone hanging from the arch with a GnR was here note. Instead it will be someone floating in a dark salt lake (which no one does hahaha).

Are you going to SLC?

6 hours ago, Lio said:

Tijuana is the first this leg I really love!

Arian Buhler :wub:

Just because of the leather vest it reminds me of the Werchter one.

No other litho artist has done the fine-art inspired lithos, let alone with the canvas effect.  I'd bet my collection its buhler.

3 minutes ago, liqddynamite said:

No other litho artist has done the fine-art inspired lithos, let alone with the canvas effect.  I'd bet my collection its buhler.

Yes, according to Lithorati it is. So you can keep your collection.

Buhler remains the best by far imo, but I like a lot of Planer's ones too. The others just aren't for me.

3 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

Hold up, don't forget Johnny Crap's Mona Lisa-inspired design! :lol:

Haha I most definitely did forget this.  I had successfully deleted that litho from my mind.  That was without question the single biggest letdown litho for me, Florence in the hands of Buhler coulda/woulda/shoulda been soooooooo good.

• Like 1