Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

6 minutes ago, owenstar said:

You would be surprised then. It's mostly the covers that get dumped. Like black hole sun. And one of my favorite parts of the NiTL, wish you were here. We also didnt get patience. I dont know much about louder than life, but ACL being in a city park, has noise regulations and a curfew I didnt know about before arriving.

Maybe I got spoiled by the 30ish song set in Hawaii?

We got nearly 40 songs in Los Angeles, so I know that feeling of being spoiled!

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Cafe Du Monde is famous for its coffee (still made with chicory when coffee alone was too expensive to make in the south) and it’s beignets. As Mcs953 said, a beignet tastes kinda like an elephant ear with powdered sugar. It’s delicious and terrible for you, but it’s a French thing.

cafe Du Monde has been a staple of New Orleans (and the French Quarter specifically) for Almost 150 years. 

check out the website, and he font is the same and the coffee (with chicory) cans are even the same color as the litho

http://www.cafedumonde.com/

May seem boring to many, but I like the reference better than maybe a Saints logo or something.

the 2016 New Orleans litho has some voodoo stuff, but only ideas that I think would have been above and beyond would have been a tie in with the Easy Rider movie that had important parts set in New Orleans or maybe something on Marie Lavoix (spelling?), or possibly to allude to some of the city’s great musicians (Fats Domino, Dr John, the Nevilles, etc)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1